My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi

Discus and support My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For most of the year, I had my series S connected to my university's wifi because I live in the dorms here. I had to approve its MAC address at the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Deklin Morrissey, Apr 17, 2024.

1. My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi

For most of the year, I had my series S connected to my university's wifi because I live in the dorms here. I had to approve its MAC address at the beginning of the year, and it worked fine. Recently, it disconnected and has been giving me an error about not being able to find an IP address. My PS5 is connected to the same network with no issues, and my xbox can connect to my Hotspot on my phone without hiccups. I've tried as much as I can with the tips from the troubleshooting page on here, but since I don't have access to the modem or the router I can't do a whole lot. I've also entered my console's MAC address into the respective website again to no avail. Is there anything else for me to do or am I SOL?

:)

Deklin Morrissey, Apr 17, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi