My Xbox won't connect to any WiFi. Not even my mobile hotspot

Discus and support My Xbox won't connect to any WiFi. Not even my mobile hotspot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all, my Xbox one x has disconnected from my home WiFi and won't connect again, it finds in in nearby connections but won't connect, I tried other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Noremac1453, May 7, 2024.

1. Noremac1453
    Noremac1453 Guest

Hey all, my Xbox one x has disconnected from my home WiFi and won't connect again, it finds in in nearby connections but won't connect, I tried other connections such as my mobile hotspot but still won't connect when I have good signal. I've tried every troubleshoot in the books such as a power cycle and changing a few settings, but still nothing. Could this be a hardware issue?

:)

Noremac1453, May 7, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Noremac1453, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to do a system reset?

Before you continue, make sure you've got the account sign-in information. You'll need it to log back into your console after the reset.

You can follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

Let me know if it works!

Source:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  3. PlayerZero0 Win User

Xbox Live Outage

I even used by friendly neighbor's wifi, my wifi, mobile hotspot, etc. Again, no connection could be made to or from the servers. Clearly it is down and undergoing maintenance even though the website is not showing it.
  4. ChangingSafe183 Win User

Hotspot connect?

I've been using my mobile hotspot to connect to xbox live and watch Netflix and YouTube through the TV apps on Xbox.Today my phone had a software update and now my Xbox won't connect to my hotspot anymore. Any ideas?
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Hotspot for Xbox One

What type of phone do you have? When I first moved to my new house I didnt have wifi so I connected to my mobile hotspot and it worked perfectly.

On my Samsung I went to settings, connection settings and turned on mobile hotspot. I also had to turn off the phone wifi. Then I looked for it on my console and connected as normal.
  6. rickywatson3 Win User

XBOX 360 Not connecting to wifi

I also have tried using my mobile hotspot and it wont even connect using my mobile hotspot. I have 2 different XBOX 360s and neither one will connect that way. It will work if I hardwire it.
Thema:

1. My Xbox won't connect to any WiFi. Not even my mobile hotspot - Similar Threads - won't connect WiFi

2. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  3. Why won't my Xbox connect back up to my home wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect back up to my home wifi?: I use an Xbox series X, and for the last two days it has refused to connect to the wifi. It will connect to my hotspot, but not the wifi. It doesn't give an error, just treats it like I'm not...
  4. My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi: For most of the year, I had my series S connected to my university's wifi because I live in the dorms here. I had to approve its MAC address at the beginning of the year, and it worked fine....
  5. Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...: I have a xbox one and when i tried to playing again today, i wasn't connected to the wifi. It may have been i unplugged it for my other Xbox for undertale, but I doubt it. When I click "connect to...
  6. My xbox won't connect to any wifi network

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox won't connect to any wifi network: My xbox series s won't connect to any wifi network. Home internet, mobile hotspot, neighbors. Please help submitted by /u/PooterScooter0 [link] [comments]
  7. Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?: Ive tried everything to connect it but it won't work. Sometimes it works but like a day later it stops working randomly. 0316c303-d4c8-4996-81aa-a1f18b205da8
  8. Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?: My Xbox for no reason no longer connects to WiFi. When I try set up a WiFi connection it doesn't give me options of nearby WiFi to connect to b032a48d-2b03-44e2-b939-99547c977ddb
  9. Trying to connect to xbox live and it won't connect to the wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to connect to xbox live and it won't connect to the wifi.: Gives me an error. I just wanted to buy kelfings and charlie murder on the store 4e63d42e-c2c4-4e2e-8992-8e8cbb907745
  10. Xbox won't connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to wifi: Hi, I can't connect my xbox to my WiFi, it worked OK before but now it won't connect, can you please help, thanks 7d402720-3f23-4a1c-b17e-d08f4f65306d