My xbox won't allow me to sign in after a reset because I cannot update

Discus and support My xbox won't allow me to sign in after a reset because I cannot update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I tried to fix my xbox one s earlier today as none of my apps were opening or loading. After trying to troubleshoot I only got the 'oops,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Luke Quinn 66, Mar 1, 2023.

1. My xbox won't allow me to sign in after a reset because I cannot update

Hello!

I tried to fix my xbox one s earlier today as none of my apps were opening or loading. After trying to troubleshoot I only got the 'oops, something went wrong' message with no other information. I was connected to wireless internet and I did connect to another network to make sure. I then did a reset offline but now I can't sign in to the xbox because it keeps giving me an update error (0x80072EE7).

I tried searching this code only to find the 'oops. something went wrong' message on a lot of pages on the xbox website. Microsoft and Xbox don't seem to be down at all.

Can someone please help me with this. I would really appreciate it.

:)

Luke Quinn 66, Mar 1, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Let's try to troubleshoot.

Don't worry we will fix this together. Please make sure you can sign in all your profiles. Let's try to restore the console back to factory defaults but we will select keep my games and apps so it won't remove your games and progress.

Please follow the steps here:

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select Settings

- Select System

- Select Console info & updates

- Select Reset console

- Select Keep Games and Apps

After this, you will have to sign in again with your email and password. Then please check if there's any changes.
  3. TheMightyBirchy Win User

I Cannot Connect To Xbox Live

It still won't allow me to download the profile because it says there is a system update available from Xbox Live, but I cannot connect to Live, therefore I cannot download the update. What should I do? Any help appreciated.
  4. NaiterBaiter Win User

Xbox constantly signs in wrong account

Okay figured out that my Kinect sign on changed from my account to my wife's account. Reset hers but won't allow me to reset my account!
  5. UndeadWiccan Win User

Unable To Sign In To Microsoft/Xbox Account On PC

If it had been a simple update these were needing, we wouldn't be talking. Everything is up to date... in fact, I attempted to uninstall and reinstall said Xbox app to be able to reset it because it started malfunctioning first and no updates were available for it.
    Then upon reading another one of these forum posts from a situation very similar to my own, it suggested removing the microsoft account from the computer to only re-add it after a restart...
    I attempted to do this and now the computer won't even allow me to add it back nor will the microsoft store allow me to reinstall the xbox app.
  6. Zac-A-Tac Win User

Status Code: 40A3 - 0000 - 3080 - 0300 - 8007 - 065B

Specifically, I turned it on. It signed me in into my profile BUT NOT Xbox live because of the update. It was in the middle of updating, it already downloaded the update, and after 3 attempts, it gave me the status code. I tried everything. My internet works
    so it has to be Microsoft. Now, for god knows how many times, every time I try to update it it won't even download it.
Thema:

1. My xbox won't allow me to sign in after a reset because I cannot update - Similar Threads - won't allow sign

2. "Among Us" won't allow us to sign in to online mode.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Among Us" won't allow us to sign in to online mode.: We've been trying to sign in to "Among Us" in online mode on my child's account but the game won't allow us to do so. It keeps popping up with the error message "Sure is taking a long time..." My...
  3. I changed my gamertag but now when I try to play Xbox 360 games they won't allow me to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag but now when I try to play Xbox 360 games they won't allow me to sign in: Hi, How do I update my Gamertag when I'm trying to sign in on Xbox 360 games I downloaded? I've changed my gamertag and now when I try to play I've noticed that Xbox 360 games are still trying to...
  4. The Xbox website on google won't let me sign in and change my privacy settings to allow me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox website on google won't let me sign in and change my privacy settings to allow me...: I have tried to connect to the sign in on different web browsers but every time I get an error message when trying to sign into my Microsoft account on the Xbox account website. I have tried...
  5. Why won't it allow me to add my Xbox profile onto my Xbox without signing into Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't it allow me to add my Xbox profile onto my Xbox without signing into Microsoft...: It won't let ad my account to my Xbox it keeps telling me to go to Microsoft and put in an 8 digit code and there's no where to put a code and iv tried using my device but when it asks for a code...
  6. My xbox won't allow me to sign into my account and it keeps giving me this error code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox won't allow me to sign into my account and it keeps giving me this error code...: My xbox won't allow me to sign into my account and it keeps giving me this error code 8015190A the xbox support hasn't been very help 0978522b-1524-40c3-8c12-648eae7f3265
  7. Microsoft flight simulator won't allow me to sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator won't allow me to sign in: I'm currently having an issue signing into Microsoft flight simulator on my xbox saying my game license cannot be authenticated and I've done everything that I've googled and nothing has worked...
  8. Xbox won't allow me to play any of my games, sign in error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won't allow me to play any of my games, sign in error.: Hi everyone. So after a few months of not using it, I turned on my Xbox Series X to play some games. But EVERY game I try to launch comes back with the error: "Sign in or renew the subscription....
  9. Xbox one S won't allow me to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one S won't allow me to sign in: So when I try and login into my Xbox( through Wifi) I don't get the screen to put in my account password but get a screen with error code: 0x80a400a and I also get a screen that says can't connect...
  10. Xbox one won't allow me to sign into a profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't allow me to sign into a profile: My xbox one won't let me sign into a profile. I'm connected to the internet but when i attempt to sign into an account, a screen comes up, circles for a bit, then takes me back home. No error...