My Xbox Wireless headset won't turn on

Discus and support My Xbox Wireless headset won't turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing my game and saw it was about to die, so I turned it off and left to go do something. Then I came back and plugged it in, and I didn't see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jaiden Morgan, Jun 29, 2023.

1. My Xbox Wireless headset won't turn on

I was playing my game and saw it was about to die, so I turned it off and left to go do something. Then I came back and plugged it in, and I didn't see the orange light that is normally there when it's charging. So I tried a different outlet, thinking it was something with that, and the outlets were perfectly fine, so I tried to use a different charger, and nothing is wrong with them either. Now i'm here wondering if my headset is broken or not

:)

Jaiden Morgan, Jun 29, 2023
  2. Aidan M Friend Win User

No problem. Please let me know if you need anything else.
  3. Aidan M Friend Win User

Hello Jaiden, my name is Aidan. I am an independent expert and would be happy to help. In order to fix this you can try resetting the headset. To do this, plug the USB cable into the headset but do not plug the other end into anything else. Then hold down the headset's power button and mute button at the same time, and then quickly plug in the other end of the cable to the Xbox, a PC, or an outlet. If this is successful the headset should power off, and then it should turn back on.
  4. Jaiden Morgan Win User

Omg, thank you for this fix
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Xbox wireless headset won't turn on

Hello Ratatok, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

If the headset won’t turn on when you press the power button, connect the headset to your console using the USB-C cable, then try powering on again. If it still won’t start, verify that the headset is receiving power from the console (the power light should be flashing orange). If the headset isn’t receiving power, try plugging it into a different console or device. If none of these steps work, perform a hard reset of the headset.

To do that;

1. Plug the USB-C cable into the headset and position yourself next to your console, Windows 10 device, or a power outlet with a USB connection (do not plug the other end of the USB-C cable into the console, PC, or outlet yet).
    2. Hold down the headset’s power button and the mute button simultaneously (both buttons are located on the left earcup), and then quickly plug the USB-C cable into your console, PC, or outlet.
    3. If the hard reset is successful, the headset should power off.
    4. Turn the headset back on. (If you continue to hold down the power button throughout the hard reset process, the headset will power off and then power back on.)
    Note If you hear a tone and the headset’s power light rapidly flickers orange and white, it means you have cleared the headset’s pairing info and not triggered a hard reset. If this happens, try the steps above again.

If none of these steps corrects the problem with your headset, you can request a replacement here: Device service and repair

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  6. Buachaill Dona Win User

Xbox audio is broken!!

Hi,

So are you trying to use your headsets wirelessly? Because wireless headsets aren't supported on Xbox. I have to connect my SteelSeries 7 wireless headset via a 3.5mm jack cable. USB headsets won't work one Xbox ones either.
Thema:

1. My Xbox Wireless headset won't turn on - Similar Threads - Wireless headset won't

2. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  3. Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...: Xbox wireless headset won't turn on . No lights . Nothing. It just randomly quit working outta nowhere. I tried hard reset , plugging into Xbox, plugging into the wall. Nothing ! It's not my...
  4. Xbox discord sound won't work via wireless headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox discord sound won't work via wireless headset: Whenever I connect my wireless headset to the console and join any discord party, the sound just won't work, even though, the mic works just fine and all the party members are able to hear me....
  5. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Headset work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Headset work?: My xbox wireless headset is blinking orange slowly and when it does connect it continues to blinking orange it says fully charged on the xbox and the sound from the headset stops when the mic is...
  6. Xbox wireless headset won't disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset won't disconnect: I'm trying to play cloud gaming on my tablet while my wife plays our Xbox series X on the TV. I've connected my Xbox wireless headset to my tablet but then it still connects to the seriex X so...
  7. Wireless headset failed to update and now won't turn off or connect to my console or devices

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headset failed to update and now won't turn off or connect to my console or devices: Hello, I have an Xbox wireless headset that had a bad update yesterday, and it updated successfully once I tried again, but now will not turn off nor will it connect to any devices or consoles. I...
  8. my xbox official wireless headset won't turn on and I don't know why or how to fix it

in XboX Insiders
    my xbox official wireless headset won't turn on and I don't know why or how to fix it: I turned the headset off, did something for 5 minutes, came back and now I won't turn on. It was fully charged and literally nothing went near it. Is there a fix? Sorry if this isn't allowed...
  9. So i have this wireless headset that won't connect

in XboX Insiders
    So i have this wireless headset that won't connect: I have a wireless turle beach headset and i dont know which one it is. And im trying to connect it to my xb1 but when i look it up it says press the connect button but it only has a power and a...
  10. Xbox Wireless Headset w/ adapter, chat mixer dial won't work on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Headset w/ adapter, chat mixer dial won't work on PC: Is there any workaround or planned fix for this? I love the headset, but not being able to use the chat mixer is a huge turn-off in online gaming. 26dd7964-9908-4195-850b-8b4739739865