My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

Discus and support My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nolan_31, Jun 24, 2024 at 2:13 AM.

1. Nolan_31
    Nolan_31 Guest

I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly afterward it disconnects by itself. Is there any way I can fix this?

:)

2. Buachaill Dona Win User

Xbox audio is broken!!

Hi,

So are you trying to use your headsets wirelessly? Because wireless headsets aren't supported on Xbox. I have to connect my SteelSeries 7 wireless headset via a 3.5mm jack cable. USB headsets won't work one Xbox ones either.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Microsoft Wireless headset on PC

Hi carty1974! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

The Xbox Accessories app does not currently support headset connections via Bluetooth. To manage your Xbox Wireless Headset settings on your PC, connect the headset via the USB-C cable, or using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

turtle beach stealth 600

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the headset. According to the Turtle Beach page https://www.turtlebeach.com/products/stealth-600-headset-xbox-one?variant=7763423592492 the
    headset can be used with compatible Windows 10 PC's and may need an Xbox wireless adapter for Windows.

XBOX WIRELESS

Xbox Wireless provides you with a best-in-class wireless gaming audio experience on Xbox One (and compatible Windows 10** PCs) by letting you connect your headset directly to your Xbox One without an adapter, the same way
    your Xbox One wireless controller connects to the console. Xbox Wireless automatically configures the headset’s connection, so just turn-on the headset and start playing. **May require Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows (not included).
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can a controller and headset both connect to a single Xbox USB stick on a Windows 10 PC?

Hi, Since that headset uses the Xbox wireless technology, then yes you can connect the Xbox One controller & the headset to the Xbox USB stick (Xbox wireless PC adapter)
  6. ArminatorX Win User

anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?

According to the user manual of the G935 headset, you connect the headset to the Xbox One controller via the headphone jack cable.

For wireless operation, the G935 uses the USB adapter that only works on PC. So on the console, you have the wireless connection between console and controller. But from controller to headset, you have a wired connection to the headset.

The wireless USB adapter that connects the headset to the PC doesn't work on the Xbox One.
Thema:

1. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC. - Similar Threads - wireless headset won't

2. Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...: Xbox wireless headset won't turn on . No lights . Nothing. It just randomly quit working outta nowhere. I tried hard reset , plugging into Xbox, plugging into the wall. Nothing ! It's not my...
  3. Xbox discord sound won't work via wireless headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox discord sound won't work via wireless headset: Whenever I connect my wireless headset to the console and join any discord party, the sound just won't work, even though, the mic works just fine and all the party members are able to hear me....
  4. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Headset work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Headset work?: My xbox wireless headset is blinking orange slowly and when it does connect it continues to blinking orange it says fully charged on the xbox and the sound from the headset stops when the mic is...
  5. Xbox wireless headset won't disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset won't disconnect: I'm trying to play cloud gaming on my tablet while my wife plays our Xbox series X on the TV. I've connected my Xbox wireless headset to my tablet but then it still connects to the seriex X so...
  6. My Xbox Wireless headset won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Wireless headset won't turn on: I was playing my game and saw it was about to die, so I turned it off and left to go do something. Then I came back and plugged it in, and I didn't see the orange light that is normally there when...
  7. Wireless headset failed to update and now won't turn off or connect to my console or devices

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headset failed to update and now won't turn off or connect to my console or devices: Hello, I have an Xbox wireless headset that had a bad update yesterday, and it updated successfully once I tried again, but now will not turn off nor will it connect to any devices or consoles. I...
  8. my xbox official wireless headset won't turn on and I don't know why or how to fix it

in XboX Insiders
    my xbox official wireless headset won't turn on and I don't know why or how to fix it: I turned the headset off, did something for 5 minutes, came back and now I won't turn on. It was fully charged and literally nothing went near it. Is there a fix? Sorry if this isn't allowed...
  9. So i have this wireless headset that won't connect

in XboX Insiders
    So i have this wireless headset that won't connect: I have a wireless turle beach headset and i dont know which one it is. And im trying to connect it to my xb1 but when i look it up it says press the connect button but it only has a power and a...
  10. Xbox Wireless Headset w/ adapter, chat mixer dial won't work on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Headset w/ adapter, chat mixer dial won't work on PC: Is there any workaround or planned fix for this? I love the headset, but not being able to use the chat mixer is a huge turn-off in online gaming. 26dd7964-9908-4195-850b-8b4739739865