My Xbox wireless headset today only does game chat, the party chat isn't working and it is...

Discus and support My Xbox wireless headset today only does game chat, the party chat isn't working and it is... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My setting in the party is set to party chat, my headset is set to neutral, I've tried updating, I've tried repairing, and I've tried turning... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dramathorn, Jul 23, 2023.

1. Dramathorn
    Dramathorn Guest

My Xbox wireless headset today only does game chat, the party chat isn't working and it is...

My setting in the party is set to party chat, my headset is set to neutral, I've tried updating, I've tried repairing, and I've tried turning everything off and back on. I can hear people in game chat only still.

:)

Dramathorn, Jul 23, 2023
  2. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

question about the 360 wireless earpiece from microsoft

The OFFICAL Wireless Xbox Headseat is CHAT ONLY. There is no way to get game audio out of the headset.

-

So game audio=Tv

Chat/Party=Headset
  3. Jason Lochhead Win User

Mic not working in the xbox app and in party chat while streaming

Same problem here. I've tried my Logitech wireless headset as well as a USB headset. Both work fine in Windows apps, but no mic on Xbox Streaming for game chat, voice messages, or parties. It does seem to work in the Xbox app Parties though.

I have the beta app v11.11.3013.
  4. Danno McK. Win User

How to set up Tritton Warheads to XBox One

If you're asking about wireless chat, it is not possible. The Warhead is the only 3rd party headset licensed to use the Xbox 360's wireless chat headset protocol; the Xbox One has different chat connections (and I don't think there are any wireless
    options yet).
  5. Erin' Win User

Broken microphone

The microphone does not work in any games nor does it work in party chats. The headset is the standard headset that comes with an xbox purchase.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

No audio

Hello ITF,

Thanks for coming back to the Xbox forums. Can you explain the issue to us in a little more detail so that we can better assist you? Are you using a stereo headset or a chat headset? Does this issue only happen in party chat, or does it happen with game
    chat as well? Doublecheck your audio setting to make sure the chat mixer isn't set to hear chat audio only.

With your headset plugged in, press the Xbox button on your controller. scroll right until the end and select Audio. Adjust the headset mixer as needed.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. My Xbox wireless headset today only does game chat, the party chat isn't working and it is... - Similar Threads - wireless headset today

2. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  3. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  4. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  5. Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset: Hello everyone, I'm turning to this community for assistance with a voice quality issue that's been plaguing me. I have my Samsung Galaxy A54 and Xbox Series X connected to my Xbox wireless...
  6. Wireless headset turns on, blinks and turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset turns on, blinks and turns off: Hey I was wondering if anyone has any tips for hie to fix this issue To explain it in more detail: The headset turn on audio is heard and light turns white once green button is pressed in the...
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues: I recently purchased the xbox wireless headset for my xbox series s however i have been unable to get it to work on discord thought the xbox but it works on my phone. all in game chat seemed to...
  8. My Xbox wireless headset is randomly muting party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wireless headset is randomly muting party chat: Whenever I'm on my Xbox my party chat will randomly cut out and will only come back on when i tap the side of my Xbox wireless headset with the chat mixer on it. I have already tried updating it...
  9. Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge

in XBoX on Windows
    Beeping noise coming from wireless headset when on microsoft edge: I have a wireless headset and when I go on microsoft Edge to watch something I hear a beep noise. This noise seems to be completely random sometimes happening 3-4 times in a short span or i...
  10. Wireless headset mic broken , is this fixable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset mic broken , is this fixable: My mic has broken off my headset , is this repairable 1bffb11b-8023-4be7-9226-ee1bae3a007b