My Xbox wireless controller won’t connect to my Xbox at all

Discus and support My Xbox wireless controller won’t connect to my Xbox at all in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have fully charged batteries and have hard reset my controller and Xbox I also tried it with a different Xbox and it did not work... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hacksawsnipr hacksawsnipr, May 1, 2024.

1. My Xbox wireless controller won’t connect to my Xbox at all

I have fully charged batteries and have hard reset my controller and Xbox I also tried it with a different Xbox and it did not work

:)

hacksawsnipr hacksawsnipr, May 1, 2024
  2. JDRColegio Win User

Controller gets stuck

What type of problem are you having with your controller?

MY CONTROLLER WON’T CONNECT TO MY CONSOLE OR PC -> it doesn't apply. the controller does connect to my pc

I CAN’T UPDATE MY CONTROLLER -> it doesn't apply. Xbox Accessories says it is up to date

MY CONTROLLER DOESN’T FUNCTION CORRECTLY -> somehow it doesn't. let's take this option

MY CONTROLLER WON’T POWER ON -> it doesn't apply. the controller does power on

SOME OR ALL OF THE BUTTONS ON MY CONTROLLER DON’T WORK AT ALL -> it doesn't apply. All buttons do work correctly

SOME OF THE BUTTONS ON MY CONTROLLER DON’T WORK AS EXPECTED -> it doesn't apply. All buttons do work as expected.

so:
    Xbox One Wireless Controller Solution
    doesn't have an option for the "stops working" symptom
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Controller verbindet sich nicht [Translation-Controller doesn't connect]

Hi there Tim,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the controller not staying connected to the Xbox.

I recommend to try the following article:
    Troubleshoot your Xbox One wireless controller
    (My controller won’t connect to my console or PC)

Try this out and let us know the results.
  4. Smartin_22 Win User

Wireless network not connecting to internet

It’s an Xbox One console and yes it does display my wireless network’s name but it won’t connect with it. No codes or error messages come up. It just says it can’t connect to my wireless network and to try unplugging my router/modem for 30 seconds and
    then plug it back in which I have done several times and it still won’t connect.
  5. ColoradoMade27 Win User

Controller won't sync to my xbox

Using a USB cable to connect-

Connect your controller using a micro-USB cable (included with all standard Xbox One wireless controllers and the Xbox One Play & Charge Kit). Standard alkaline batteries won’t be used to power the controller functions while you’re using your controller
    as a wired controller.

If you’re using an Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 or Xbox Adaptive Controller, connect your controller using a USB-C cable (included with both controllers).

Depending on the type of controller you have, plug the micro-USB or USB-C cable into the power port on the back of the controller then plug the other end of the cable into your Xbox One. More details can be found
    here on connecting your wireless controller to Xbox consoles: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/connect-a-wireless-controller
  6. JOHNNY AWES0ME Win User

what r Microsoft doin about this ??After the September update, controller is disconnecting all the time!

Thema:

My Xbox wireless controller won’t connect to my Xbox at all

1. My Xbox wireless controller won’t connect to my Xbox at all - Similar Threads - wireless controller won’t

2. xbox wireless controller problem

in XboX Insiders
    xbox wireless controller problem: my xbox wireless controller cant disconnect on my pc. ive been having this issue for like 2 months on my pc now. the surprising thing is that when i try to connect the controller on my laptop, it...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  4. my controller is connecting to the Xbox wireless adaptor, but is not being registered on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller is connecting to the Xbox wireless adaptor, but is not being registered on my pc: Hello. I have juts had this issue where my controller juts randomly disconnected from my pc. it's still pairing with the wireless adaptor i have put i just doesn't work with any games or is not...
  5. cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc: bought a wireless jaguar xbox one, rockband 4 guitar. im trying to use it for fortnite but it wont connect to my pc. ive updated the driver on the guitar so it can work but it doesnt. i bought a...
  6. Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?: I have a new Microsoft Wireless USB for windows 10. It seems to light and flash when pressing the button. On the other hand, my Xbox controller can't connect to the USB instantly. I tried hard...
  7. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  8. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  9. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...: I've also noticed that even the usb is inconsistent and every cord I've used needs to be held at a certain angle to make the controller work. I've already updated the controller's firmware, tried...
  10. My wireless Xbox controller won’t work without being plugged in, and my brand new one won’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My wireless Xbox controller won’t work without being plugged in, and my brand new one won’t...: Hello, For the past six or so months I have been using an Xbox series S controller which unfortunately stopped working wirelessly. I tried to see if there was a way to fix it but I came up short....