My Xbox will turn off after a few seconds of turning it on

Discus and support My Xbox will turn off after a few seconds of turning it on in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This is my second day with my series X and it’s not working anymore. I turned it on this morning and was playing fortnite then it just turned off. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mosahaq, Nov 13, 2020.

1. /u/mosahaq
    /u/mosahaq Guest

This is my second day with my series X and it’s not working anymore. I turned it on this morning and was playing fortnite then it just turned off. I tried turning it on again it turned on but after a few seconds it turns off.

submitted by /u/mosahaq
    [link] [comments]

/u/mosahaq, Nov 13, 2020
  2. Danny1998 Win User

My Xbox turns on for a few seconds and then turns off

Let's hope this is the problem! I will take it for a checkup.
  3. l Zeff l Win User

My Xbox turns on for a few seconds and then turns off

A fonte do seu xbox one pode estar com defeito
  4. Hordie Win User

Xbox One Turns Off After A Few Second Of Turning On.

Hi HallowedRobin,

Sorry you're having issues with your console. When you say multiple power cords are you referring to power strips? What color is the power supply when it turns off? It could very well be an issue with the Xbox Power Supply which does not cost as much money
    as the console to service. See this link for troubleshooting on your power supply. Use the
    Xbox Service Center to process repair requests for your power supply and your console.
  5. C0mandante20 Win User

xbox turns off after a few seconds when i turn it on

thank you for the quick reply

i live in the Netherlands does microsoft have a repair solution in the Netherlands too ?
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

xbox turns off after a few seconds when i turn it on

Thema:

1. My Xbox will turn off after a few seconds of turning it on - Similar Threads - turn off few

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. My Xbox brick was working fine for a few months but then the power turned off for around 8...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox brick was working fine for a few months but then the power turned off for around 8...: This happened before to my old one and I had to buy a new one. 16f3027a-0c4c-4e9c-9056-52b46181b140
  4. Xbox One turns off after a few seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One turns off after a few seconds: Xbox One turned off during gameplay and now turns off after a few seconds on powering on. Replaced power supply with no luck. Replaced HDD with a new SSD with no luck either. Won't read USB for...
  5. My Xbox is turning on then turning back off within a few seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is turning on then turning back off within a few seconds: Basically my Xbox one is turning off after just a few seconds after I turn it on. The power would be orange then when i turn the Xbox on it would turn white but then my Xbox would turn off again...
  6. Why dose my xbox turn itself off after the huge crash a few weeks ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why dose my xbox turn itself off after the huge crash a few weeks ago: My xbox has been acting up and every time i plug up my mic and it's adapter my whole xbox shuts off like i reset it 9c76cf77-9049-403a-9db3-67bf0b84054c
  7. Series x shut off while playing AC and won’t turn on left it off for a few hours and...

in XboX Insiders
    Series x shut off while playing AC and won’t turn on left it off for a few hours and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/itzmaveriic [link] [comments]
  8. My Xbox One X started to turn off just after a few seconds after being turned on, during...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox One X started to turn off just after a few seconds after being turned on, during...: When searching Google and even Reddit itself I found many reports from original Xbox One users, but conflicting answers about why this happens. Is this software or hardware related? Can be...
  9. xbox turns off after a few seconds when i turn it on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox turns off after a few seconds when i turn it on: Hi, so a friend of mine spilled some drink on my xbox one.. exactly on the fan part the xbox was on at the time, i turnd it off and pull out the cables. next i put it on its side until the next...
  10. Browsers turn off after playing video for few minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Browsers turn off after playing video for few minutes: Hi, After spring update any video that I try to play in a browser (any, Edge included) causes the browser to turn off and start window is displayed. How can I fix this? Thanks, Matt...