My Xbox will rarely connect to the WiFi even though every other device connects the Xbox...

Discus and support My Xbox will rarely connect to the WiFi even though every other device connects the Xbox... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox One s doesn’t connect to WiFi and won’t connect 9/10 times however every other device connects to the network straightaway this has also happened... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Snowstormerz, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Snowstormerz
    Snowstormerz Guest

My Xbox will rarely connect to the WiFi even though every other device connects the Xbox...

Xbox One s doesn’t connect to WiFi and won’t connect 9/10 times however every other device connects to the network straightaway this has also happened on 3 different networks

:)

Snowstormerz, Feb 28, 2024
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

My Xbox will rarely connect to the WiFi even though every other device connects the Xbox won’t connect 9/10 times

Hello Snowstormerz! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with Wifi. Do you get any errors?

Have you tried power cycling the console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for around 10 seconds, wait for it to fully shut down. Remove the power cord for 5 mins then connect and power back on.
  3. LisaBegbie Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox live and WiFi issues

I was hoping that even though none of the other things i have connected to my wifi have no problems. So i went and bought a new one. I am still having the exact same ussue. Every other device connected to it no problems.
  4. KevinZ2342 Win User

Cannot connect my xbox 360 to the internet

But the internet works fine with other devices. All the devices that are able to connect to wifi are connectes to the wifi except the console. I even tried to use my phone hotspot to my xbox but it still didnt work
  5. Drake✔️ Win User

: Xbox Series X Mobile Hotspot Connectivity Issues

Im also having the same problem, my xbox doesn't connect to wifi and every other device in my house could. I even restarted my wifi 4 times and every device would work except my new xbox series x, I never had the problem with my series S. A solution I found
    was to reset the xbox and set it back up through my phone but its only temporary, eventually it will say you can't connect to xbox live. Ive only see a few other people with this problem.
  6. Juicyjuice2485 Win User

wireless connection

Every other device I own connects perfectly fine but the xbox. The xbox has connected before but once the xbox powered off it wouldnt reconnect. Nothing has changed with my wifi setup
Thema:

1. My Xbox will rarely connect to the WiFi even though every other device connects the Xbox... - Similar Threads - rarely connect WiFi

2. Can we get Rare Replay and all of it's games on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get Rare Replay and all of it's games on PC?: Now that Xbox is releasing games on PC, can we some older games too? Rare Replay and all of it's games would fit great on PC. Like on Xbox, fans should be able to purchase all the games separately...
  3. Mics do not work on xbox cloud gaming/when they rarely do work its nothing but static mess

in XboX Insiders
    Mics do not work on xbox cloud gaming/when they rarely do work its nothing but static mess: Why is the mic option so awful? It doesn't work half the time and when it does it's glitchy and almost impossible to make out what someone is saying through the static. Is anyone else having this...
  4. Rare Xbox one Day One Achievement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rare Xbox one Day One Achievement: Remember when the Xbox One was announced and you got an exclusive achievement for pre-ordering the console back in 2013? I am completely aware people might not even care at all about it but what...
  5. RARE Xbox Error that keeps happening to me on certain digitally purchased games (Error...

in XboX Insiders
    RARE Xbox Error that keeps happening to me on certain digitally purchased games (Error...: Despite doing what microsoft told me to do probably 20-30 times, the problem persisted, currently the game that I cannot download is Call of Duty: MWII, possibly because of being included in CoD...
  6. Will playtests for games that have already released be rare in the coming years?

in XboX Insiders
    Will playtests for games that have already released be rare in the coming years?: We all know that Party Animals has released today, and I still have the 3rd playtest from last week. Will I still be able to access it? If so, will my console go up in value if I keep it?...
  7. Rare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay: Jet Force Gemini Achievement Percentage Confusion?: I’ve been playing through Rare Replay, and I have a question regarding the achievement/milestone “No Place Like Home” which requires you to defeat all bosses including Mizar, the game’s...
  8. Goldeneye 007 not available to physical owners of Rare Replay. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Goldeneye 007 not available to physical owners of Rare Replay. Why?: When I saw that Goldeneye was coming to Xbox, I was really excited. Especially when I saw that it would be included in Rare Replay, a game I was about to buy regardless. I bought a copy of Rare...
  9. Rare Replay - Perfect Dark "Cannot connect to Xbox Live"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay - Perfect Dark "Cannot connect to Xbox Live": Hi Guys, Rare Replay wont let me "connect" to Xbox Live, ive tested it and all of it is working, trying to download the 360 profile just says "Checking Network Status" and then tells me it cant...
  10. Perfect Dark (Rare Replay) signed in but cannot connect to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect Dark (Rare Replay) signed in but cannot connect to xbox live: When trying to run Perfect Dark in backwards compatibility, my profile is logged in but I cannot connect to xbox live (despite being connected on Xbox one). I get error code 80151906, which the...