My Xbox will not eject disks

Discus and support My Xbox will not eject disks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got my Xbox the other day and was playing Fallout 4, but when my brother tried to take it out the eject button wouldn't work. I couldn't find... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Boberer1, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Boberer1
    Boberer1 Guest

I just got my Xbox the other day and was playing Fallout 4, but when my brother tried to take it out the eject button wouldn't work. I couldn't find the disk drive app to do it with the controller and google was not of much help. Please, if you know how
    to fix the problem, or even what the problem actually is reply to this.

:)

Boberer1, Dec 27, 2015
  2. Cobb
    Cobb Guest
  3. Loki808
    Loki808 Guest
    Missing / wanted features

Another would be "Xbox eject disk"

By the time I've got off the sofa I can just switch disks

Loki808, Dec 27, 2015
  4. My Xbox will not eject disks

This happened to us. We bought our Xbox last year for our kids for Christmas and one week before Christmas this year it wouldn't eject the Battlefront disk. The support team showed us how to eject the disk but the disk drive is gone. They want us to send
    it in for repairs for 120 dollars. I'm so angry at Xbox and their shoddy overrated console!!! Instead of giving Microsoft more of my money I bought a PS4 this year and put it under the tree. Let's see how well it holds up!

AutumnGoose691, Dec 27, 2015
  5. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Try ejecting it manually then do a hard reset on the console. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until it shuts down completely. Then unplug the power cord on the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug it back up and and restart the
    console. Test to see if will now eject the disc. If not and since this is a new console you should return it for an exchange. Let us know how it goes. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Dec 27, 2015
  6. Xbox One Blinking White Light when trying to eject my first game just got this today this is a joke I cant eject a game wow

Quadro FX7950, Dec 27, 2015
  7. from checking google this looks to be a problem with the one should have got the ps4 but have been a fanboy of box from day one had to go through this crap with the 360 should have know better

8. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Quadro FX7950

Sorry you are having this issue.

Try ejecting it manually then do a hard reset on the console. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until it shuts down completely. Then unplug the power cord on the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug it back up and and restart the
    console. Test to see if will now eject the disc. If not and since this is a new console you should return it for an exchange. If you decide on PS4 then Happy Gaming. If not let us know how it goes. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Dec 27, 2015
  9. Thanks for the help it worked.Sorry for being a crab but it took 4 xbox360 consoles over two years for me to get one the did not have the red ring of death of course MS stood behind the 360 by giving everybody a 3 year warranty during that time .Next time
    I will wait for help before typing.Thanks Again

10. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Glad it worked for you. I know it can sometimes be frustrating. Happy Gaming!

{Parity}, Oct 31, 2018
  11. zSneerFulz Win User

GOW3 RESET RUBISH

Never turn the XBOX off with gears 3. Always eject the disk if it freezes. If the disk won't eject then power off.
  12. {Parity} Win User

console. Test to see if will now eject the disc. If not and since this is a new console you should return it for an exchange. Let us know how it goes. Good Luck!
  13. Quadro FX7950 Win User

Thanks for the help it worked.Sorry for being a crab but it took 4 xbox360 consoles over two years for me to get one the did not have the red ring of death of course MS stood behind the 360 by giving everybody a 3 year warranty during that time .Next time
    I will wait for help before typing.Thanks Again
  14. {Parity} Win User

Glad it worked for you. I know it can sometimes be frustrating. Happy Gaming!
  15. {Parity} Win User

Quadro FX7950

Sorry you are having this issue.

console. Test to see if will now eject the disc. If not and since this is a new console you should return it for an exchange. If you decide on PS4 then Happy Gaming. If not let us know how it goes. Good Luck!
Thema:

1. My Xbox will not eject disks - Similar Threads - eject disks

2. disk drive wont load or eject disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    disk drive wont load or eject disk: so i bought my xbox one x from my son last year and was playing a game went through the steps for a complete shut down before bed woke the next day went to eject my game and nothing. No sound...
  3. disk eject button

in XBoX on Windows
    disk eject button: My disc eject button is stuck(not the tray) the button, anything to help it? dd28a14a-9eba-4958-ace4-a7028d9435b0
  4. Eject a disk when the console is off

in XboX Insiders
    Eject a disk when the console is off: If I press the eject button when the console is turned off, the console ejects the disk but put it back inside right away without turning itself on. Anyone with the same issue? submitted by...
  5. Grinding disk, won't eject disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grinding disk, won't eject disk: My Xbox makes a grinding noise every time I put a disk inot the Xbox. I was fine with it until I did an update April 1 2017 when I got back home from a trip. When I put fallout 4 into the Xbox it...
  6. Disk won't eject

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disk won't eject: Hi, For some reason my disk will not eject. I've tried to insert a paperclip into the manual ejection slot, but nothing has worked. Also, the system keeps making a grinding noise. Can someone...
  7. Disk stuck - manual eject doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disk stuck - manual eject doesn't work: I wanted to watch a DVD, and the system tried to spit out the game disk that was already in, but nothing comes out. I have pushed with all of my strength using a paper clip, and that method gets...
  8. please work one remote eject disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    please work one remote eject disk: Hi Please work on remote eject disk on a controller if the button of console does not work atleast we have other easy thing use aside from manually eject it on console by turning it off...
  9. Disk Wont Eject

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disk Wont Eject: I have tried restarting the console AND the manual eject trick with a large paper clip 03fce3c5-dd0f-471e-a5bc-af4aff9f0412
  10. Console will not eject disk.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console will not eject disk.: No matter what I do the console will not eject the disk. Seems like the only thing actually working on this thing is the internet. I was told to unplug the console, plug it back in. That did...