My xbox was working last night and I tried turning it on earlier and it won't turn on

Discus and support My xbox was working last night and I tried turning it on earlier and it won't turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox was working last night and I tried turning it back on earlier and now it will not turn on at all 16b99e13-a344-45d1-b2f8-1b6b55785cbf Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joel Forrest, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Joel Forrest
    Joel Forrest Guest

My xbox was working last night and I tried turning it on earlier and it won't turn on

My xbox was working last night and I tried turning it back on earlier and now it will not turn on at all

:)

Joel Forrest, Jun 6, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Alright, since you are unable to create a repair order on your end. I would highly recommend contacting the support team through this link, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us.

They will be the ones to create the repair order for you.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

I see. May I know what happens when you try to create an order? Please try using a different web browser or a different device in creating the repair order.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Please turn off your console then disconnect the external hard drive, turn on your console without it and see if it turns on properly.
  5. Joel Forrest Win User

It still won't let me on a different browser
  6. OpticRJames Win User

I'm really sorry to hear that. There should be an option to proceed with an out of warranty repair there and there will be a repair fee for it.
Thema:

1. My xbox was working last night and I tried turning it on earlier and it won't turn on - Similar Threads - was working last

2. Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update

in XboX Insiders
    Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update: Hi, i use a powered USB Hub with two HDD's and a Logitech Dongle since i own my Series X. After the last Update, it stopped working, so my 2 HDD`s won't work anymore:( Tested the Hub with my PC...
  3. Hdr 10 and auto stopped working after last update, when is it's a 4k UHD TV

in XBoX on Windows
    Hdr 10 and auto stopped working after last update, when is it's a 4k UHD TV: Hdr 10 and auto stopped working after last update the box in settings now says my tv no longer supports. Hdr10 when is its a 4k uhd tv 78a7612c-ef3b-42bd-9b45-bd3f8c816bb4
  4. Hdmi not working right.since last skip ahead update.

in XboX Insiders
    Hdmi not working right.since last skip ahead update.: Since the last skip ahead update. I am having hdmi problem. At first I could play game no issues. Then I switched to a different game and the game screen came up then it went a bit green grainy,...
  5. I have this Wired headset which was working on my controller just last night.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have this Wired headset which was working on my controller just last night.: This headset I have doesn't work I can turn it up manually but when I try Audio & Music the middle is greyed out, the headset works on phones but not on my controllers anymore, I've tried Xbox...
  6. I've purchased EA football but it's not working. Was OK last night but now won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've purchased EA football but it's not working. Was OK last night but now won't play: Purchased EA football but its stopped working. Was OK last night but won't play now. 5d2bf4ea-29b2-4c8e-9b0c-e5db77105212
  7. Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ???: I pay for a service and I would like to know why it barely worked when I had my old wifi and now that I upgraded to actually play cloud gaming smoothly, it's tell me "too many people are playing"...
  8. The picture and audio are not showing up on any TV's. It stopped working last night. Can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The picture and audio are not showing up on any TV's. It stopped working last night. Can...: The console is turning on and the input is also show ing to be present but no picture or audio. 8dba37f6-b442-4445-997f-899e6bde8380
  9. Solitaire has stopped working at all on w10, since last nights update. This is the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire has stopped working at all on w10, since last nights update. This is the...: Solitaire has stopped working at all on w10, since last nights update. This is the solitaire from w7. (*Moved from feedback.) ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming***...
  10. After the last update on Xbox series X, my controllers won't work unless connected via USB....

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update on Xbox series X, my controllers won't work unless connected via USB....: After the latest update on the Xbox series x, I can only use my controllers when they are connected with the USB cord. Turned the Xbox and controllers on and off. Still not working. This problem...