My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it

Discus and support My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox turned on to the loading screen it’s green about three minutes later it turns black how can I fix that ed758c99-f9d4-43fe-8b08-b304a456a3e4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lora boo boo Perry, Feb 19, 2024.

1. My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it

My Xbox turned on to the loading screen it’s green about three minutes later it turns black how can I fix that

:)

Lora boo boo Perry, Feb 19, 2024
  2. J H4RTM4N Win User

Green loading screen stuck

Same issue here as well. Looking for a fix. Xbox stuck on green loading screen after turning black while updating. Had to hard reset, now it will not work.
  3. BananaDave 89 Win User

*URGENT!* System Update Stuck/Frozen!

I had this and thought my xbox froze so I turned it off and now it's stuck on the green loading screen and will not load at all.
  4. Ryrishh Win User

Xbox One won't load

A few days ago my xbox froze up suddenly so I tried to switch it off and on again, only it wouldn't start up once I switched it on. After switching on the xbox, it displays the green startup screen for about
    10 minutes, after that its just a black screen in which I cannot do anything. After another 10 minutes it will let me bring up the menu but nothing else l. If I try to click on home or any game, it just takes me back to that black screen. I've tried turning
    it off and on and leaving it on that black screen for hours, but it still doesn't load anything, not even the home. How do I fix?
    Hi Tony,

Have a look at some possible solutions here about the loading screen issues.

https://www.easeus.com/file-recovery/fix-xbox-one-stuck-on-green-loading-screen-of-death.html

Best of luck!

- Ry.
  5. PugnaciousMARC Win User

Xbox Fitness Won't load

I cannot load Xbox Fitness. Stuck on green screen. What is the fix?
  6. Drezan Win User

XBOX UPDATE STUCK ON "Preparing console" HELP

This issue ain't fixed , I tried the reset turn off power but my xbox IS stuck on the green screen.
Thema:

My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it

1. My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it - Similar Threads - was stuck green

2. Xbox got stuck on a green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox got stuck on a green screen: I was downloading a xbox game and the speed started to slow down from 200/mbps to 20/mbps, so i decided to restart the xbox. After restarting it got stuck on the green loading screen for about 30...
  3. Xbox one stuck on green loading screen….

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck on green loading screen….: My son’s Xbox one is stuck on the green Xbox screen. I know Xbox one is an older console but it was a gift to him. Can someone plz help :( I can not afford to buy him another one right now...
  4. My Xbox one is stuck on green screen. I tried hard reset and it's still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one is stuck on green screen. I tried hard reset and it's still not working: Green screen of death on Xbox one 9a566f76-64fe-4f84-bffc-ca4e9b615cc2
  5. Xbox One stuck on green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stuck on green screen: I turned in my Xbox and it was stuck on green screen then I restarted my Xbox by turning it on with the controller. I pressed on the home button until there was a vibration then I pressed on the...
  6. Xbox stuck at a green screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox stuck at a green screen: My xbox is stuck at a green screen and it won't work now do I did it I've tried almost everything dac223de-80ae-4323-aa22-4850293163a3
  7. My Xbox One keeps getting stuck on green screen on start up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One keeps getting stuck on green screen on start up.: Why does my Xbox One keep getting stuck on green screen as it starts up after power off state? I have been facing this issue around a month after i bought the unit (second hand) about 6 months...
  8. Xbox One stuck on green start up screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stuck on green start up screen: My husband's friend is having an issue where his Xbox One gets stuck on the start up screen. He has factory reset it many times but it doesn't help. What can he do?...
  9. So my Xbox was stuck on the green start up screen done a fully factory reset and now it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox was stuck on the green start up screen done a fully factory reset and now it’s...: Been trying to get my Xbox to start up for the past 5 hours and it will just not work. It got stuck on the green screen I restarted it many times but no luck. I even unplugged waited a few hours...
  10. How do I fix my XBox when it is stuck on the green loading screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my XBox when it is stuck on the green loading screen?: I came back to my room and turned on my Xbox to find it stuck on the green loading screen! What might be wrong with it, and what can I do to fix it? I have already tried turning it on and off, and...