My xbox was stolen and then banned...

Discus and support My xbox was stolen and then banned... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello my xbox was stolen today,i try to sell it to some guy but when i send it to him he didn't pay my console.And when police give my console to me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GameOver999 UP, Oct 27, 2016.

1. My xbox was stolen and then banned...

Hello my xbox was stolen today,i try to sell it to some guy but when i send it to him he didn't pay my console.And when police give my console to me back it was banned.And so much account is logged in my xbox,i know that i only had two accounts.

:)

GameOver999 UP, Oct 27, 2016
  2. GeneDesigns
    GeneDesigns Guest
    "Unauthorised Access"

If you read it, youll find that i found out why i was banned, but it wasnt me. So someone has stolen my profile, then done what they have and then got my console banned!

GeneDesigns, Oct 27, 2016
  3. Kedareturns
    Kedareturns Guest
    account stolen then banned!!!!!!

If you think somesone stole your account and got you banned while it was out of your control, call customer support and explain that, and ask them to start an unauthorized account investigation. If the violations are found to have occured while your account
    was compromised, they may lift the ban.

Kedareturns, Oct 27, 2016
  4. BlueBurna Win User

Stolen Xbox being used by someone else.

my xbox one was stolen how do i recover it or get it banned from xbox live its registered to my account
  5. smileskybird Win User

stolen xbox one

They ban consoles which break Xbox code so yes they could be able to ban it if your lost stolen console attempted to use XBL again. If your Xbox was lost or stolen you should always report it to the police. They have more jurisdiction and legal power than
    Microsoft.
  6. Ripa DsHoTzZ Win User

XBox one Not unbanned help please

No my account was hacked and it was registered to my console and when my account was stolen my console was registered to that account and that why i was banned and my console was only temp banned
  7. kevindarkknight_975 Win User

xbox Enforcement

I know how you because my xbox console is banned too i never did anything against the rules of xbox or the code of conduct i just got my account back because it was stolen and right when i turn on my xbox one s and update it. I get banned
  8. NegroLamb Win User

account stolen then banned!!!!!!

my Rex Batchelor account that ive used since like 2009 yes if compromised means banned/stolen
Thema:

My xbox was stolen and then banned...

1. My xbox was stolen and then banned... - Similar Threads - was stolen banned

2. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  3. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  4. My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not...: My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not work form the Microsoft trace my device) or completely block the console and remotes?...
  5. Account got hacked and stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hacked and stolen.: Hi! My Ubisoft Account got hacked and stolen, I created a new one but I can't connect the new one to my Xbox Game Pass and ubisoft did not want to give a ... about it, I wrote them that it got...
  6. My xbox live account was stolen and banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account was stolen and banned: I tried to challenge the permanent ban, cuz i want to play, i want to purchase any content in destiny 2. But i cant because my appellation was rejected. I cant link a new account to Bungie.net,...
  7. Market place ban Credit card stolen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Market place ban Credit card stolen: So my credit card was stolen and someone made Xbox live purchases with it. I called my company and reported the fraud. Now I am banned for a week. I am worried this may happen again, can anyone...
  8. XBox One stolen, Trying to contact Xbox Enforcement for a device ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One stolen, Trying to contact Xbox Enforcement for a device ban: My Xbox One was stolen in July of this year. Despite reaching out to local law enforcement, providing my serial number, and being assured that they would be reaching out to Microsoft for the...
  9. Ban and stolen money...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban and stolen money...: So recently I was banned from Xbox live multiplayer for the second time and communications for the fifth time. For some time now, I have had weird account sign outs, random bots added, and things...
  10. Please ban my gamertag. Somone has stolen it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please ban my gamertag. Somone has stolen it.: The gamertags name is . Email address to this account is either [Mod Removed] or [Mod Removed]. The current user has stolen the account from me, and has stolen money from me. Thank you....