my xbox was hacked

Discus and support my xbox was hacked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; all my players have been deleted from my fut team on fifa 14 how can i resolve this c831767c-04f5-4fc2-a96b-9be4ccf24fdb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ExciLe x Beast, Jan 8, 2014.

1. my xbox was hacked

all my players have been deleted from my fut team on fifa 14 how can i resolve this

:)

ExciLe x Beast, Jan 8, 2014
  2. jaqwan
    jaqwan Guest
    my xbox got banned

My acc recently got hacked and xbox was suppose to ban the person that hacked me but i got my acc back and xbl banned my acc and console

jaqwan, Jan 8, 2014
  3. lbwfootbal
    lbwfootbal Guest
    xbox one account has been hacked two or more time

My xbox one acoount has been hacked

I have change my password each time but they are hacked it.

I Can not play my games

lbwfootbal, Jan 8, 2014
  4. my xbox was hacked

The Evil Joker6, Jan 8, 2014
  5. Original Colton Win User

(Locked) My Account has been hacked and migrated to the UK

The Playstation 3 got hacked my Anonymous because they only had ONE security code to hack into. Microsoft has many codes and security/firewalls to protect the community for Xbox. There is not way somebody is hacking Xbox Live.
  6. Виктор ТуаРWin User

Hello, how do I log in to Activision via a connected xbox if the xbox is blocked

The hacker hacked my mail, but I was able to return the hacked mail, but the hacker managed to change Activision's mail to his own, and now to restore my account, I need to log in to Activision through my xbox, which is linked to the hacked Activision
  7. LovelyPup725444 Win User

[Mod removed]

cuz some money on the Xbox one will has keep hacking into my account cuz it goes straight to the place station and see who's hacking into my account
  8. Aleks Zakharov Win User

Backward-compatibility on xbox one (I've never had before xbox360). The problem with buying games "This content is not available for consoles in your region"

I think, what in Russia it is hard to find rent no hacked consoles :D

If I log in on a hacked console - my account in xbox live will be blocked?
  9. The Evil Joker6 Win User

my xbox was hacked

Thema:

my xbox was hacked

1. my xbox was hacked - Similar Threads - was hacked

2. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  3. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  4. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  5. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

in XBoX on Windows
    I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do: I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and...
  6. My account got hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack: My old account miss poki808 got hack 448502eb-35c2-4ae7-97a4-0ec584ca6335
  7. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  8. microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft account hacked and email changed but password still the same: Hello, a russian dude hacked into my Microsoft account and changed the email but he didn't change the password, I want to change my email but it needs confirmation from the email account he...
  9. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  10. My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked: The account xen luvs god, which was previously mine was hacked yesterday, the password was changed, the recover phone number was changed, and the recovery email was changed, the email that created...