My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

Discus and support My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 2doggZ, Apr 19, 2024.

1. 2doggZ
    2doggZ Guest

My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator.

Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last update. (April 18/24)

Cheepea

:)

2doggZ, Apr 19, 2024
  2. Chris Nugent Win User

G920 not working

The wheel is now working for me as of yesterday November 12. I played f1 and horizon 5 with no issues.

Check your system updates in settings.
  3. Krazy Crayon Win User

Blue box glitch?

I seemed to have fixed it. When the console updated, it glitched out and turned the narrator on, but the glitch cause the narration to not work. All I did was turn the narrator off and now all is good.
  4. MattRigby Win User

Narrator is off but still narrates

Thanks Jesse. I have power cycled a few times but I'll give it another go! It only narrates on Horizon 5
  5. P diddily Win User

Xbox connection

Did this happen right after an update and are u in the preview program? Yesterday in the middle of a game my xbox shut down and then when i powered up it did an update and now when i tru and connecr to live i get a messge saying “Can’t connect to your DHCP
    server”. Ive tried everything i can find, but have had no luck.
  6. TamaraBo Win User

Xbox 360 / Microsoft Movies & TV error

I now have access to Movies again - which would be great, except that I rented 'Escape Room', and now it has a voice that is narrating every single thing that goes across the screen. Xbox 360 is not supposed to have the narrator option, and I can't shut
    it off. Is this another glitch? I'm getting frustrated at not being able to get help.
Thema:

1. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have... - Similar Threads - updated yesterday play

2. Xbox Update Stuck.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Update Stuck.: Hey! So I started updating me xbox and now it's stuck on 2%. Any help please? It won't move at all and im scared If I turn it off it will get corrupted. 31d91c7a-a0d2-4904-84bd-53f94fc5a103
  3. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  4. June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830)

in XboX Insiders
    June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830) Feel free...
  5. June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830)

in XboX Insiders
    June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830)...
  6. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  7. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  8. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  9. Why wasn't the latest Beta preview update release notes posted on Reddit yesterday?

in XboX Insiders
    Why wasn't the latest Beta preview update release notes posted on Reddit yesterday?: I check this site everyday for new update releases so it can be manually installed before I play. Today I discovered an update was automatically installed at 8.55am yesterday 17-5-2023. This...
  10. New alpha-skipahead update from yesterday

in XboX Insiders
    New alpha-skipahead update from yesterday: Any updates in fixing the infinite update bootloop beyond factory reseting the console? submitted by /u/Alert-Judge-6767 [link] [comments]