My Xbox update won’t work, downloaded the offline update onto a brand new usb and followed...

Discus and support My Xbox update won’t work, downloaded the offline update onto a brand new usb and followed... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox update won’t work, downloaded the offline update onto a brand new usb and followed the instructions but the offline update option does not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by talei soto, Apr 27, 2023.

1. talei soto
    talei soto Guest

My Xbox update won’t work, downloaded the offline update onto a brand new usb and followed...

My Xbox update won’t work, downloaded the offline update onto a brand new usb and followed the instructions but the offline update option does not become available with the usb plugged in

:)

talei soto, Apr 27, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

My Xbox update won’t work, downloaded the offline update onto a brand new usb and followed the instructions but the offline update option does not become available with the usb plugged in

Hey, there!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now. No worries, I'm here to help you.

Please try to use a different USB device as an alternative. It is possible that either the USB has the issue or the Xbox console port or the console software itself.

If the issue with the USB still persists, you may need to have your console repaired.

If it's still covered within the warranty period, you can request a free console repair warranty order here at this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If the console is no longer in-warranty, you can have your console repaired at your local electronic shop. No worries as I had a similar experience before and had my Xbox One X console fixed by our local electronic shop.

Thank you so much for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  3. Kay Leadbeater Win User

E202 error

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution

Follow this link to the Start up Error Solutions Page and download the Offline System Update File (OSU1) onto your PC. It'll be a zip file so you'll have to unzip onto a USB that's at least 8GB and formatted to NTFS. Once it's all downloaded plug the USB into
    your Xbox and you should be given the option to do an offline system update
  4. richard symons Win User

DAY ONE DOWNLOAD!!!!

5. cpt sheridan Win User

XBOX ONE APPLYING UPDATE RESTART PROBLEMS

Offline system update is another way you could try.

You've got to download the system update onto a usb flash drive on a pc then update the console using the flash drive.

Just look on the Xbox website for the OSU1 update and follow the instructions on how to do it.
  6. ImAice Win User

Microsoft Store keeps saving "Sorry this Needs to be reinstalled"

Strange. That exactly happened to me as well and it worked after connecting it to a hotspot. You can also try doing an offline system update by downloading the OSU File here.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

Once you download the Offline System Update File onto your PC, you can see it as a a zip file so you'll have to unzip onto a USB that's at least 8GB and formatted to NTFS. Once it's all downloaded plug the USB into your Xbox, the offline system update will be enabled.
Thema:

1. My Xbox update won’t work, downloaded the offline update onto a brand new usb and followed... - Similar Threads - update won’t downloaded

2. Why won’t my new Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my new Xbox update: Why won’t my new Xbox x series update so I can log in 652ad2f8-8a65-4b7d-8e5d-2da29ced1bbf
  3. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  4. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  5. My Xbox series S won’t system update.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S won’t system update.: It keeps saying there’s a problem, but I’ve reset it twice and I’m unable to do an offline reset. Please help? 99e3bf41-b1e5-4752-a78f-662da4740462
  6. Xbox won’t update - no error message

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox won’t update - no error message: I hadn’t played my Xbox in a few weeks and when I plugged it in it asked to update. I tried a few times but it would turn off during the update and not turn back on. When I turned it on manually...
  7. Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...: I’m having trouble with downloading a game on disc and I tried buying it in the Xbox store but cannot because it says “u own this already” 84debe74-dbae-4e50-a944-bb68cd205219
  8. Xbox Series X won’t update games, install games, or start downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X won’t update games, install games, or start downloads: I have cleared the cache, turned it off and on again, deleted local save files, checked the network connection, and reset the console while keeping games and apps. I setup my Xbox again from the...
  9. Microsoft Store Won’t Update or download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Won’t Update or download: My Xbox 1 S won’t update or download the Microsoft store or Microsoft Host. I’ve tried resetting my Xbox without deleting the games. I’ve tried factory resetting and unplugging from the wall and...
  10. Won’t update or download game I pre-ordered! What’s the next step?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won’t update or download game I pre-ordered! What’s the next step?: Pre-ordered Diablo 4. Game will not update or download. 39fcdff9-a5ba-45fb-ab4e-b3c50b3eda30