My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...

Discus and support My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox will turn out won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then shuts off. Sometimes my controller won’t turn on Xbox when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nathan Becker1, Apr 6, 2024.

1. My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...

My Xbox will turn out won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then shuts off. Sometimes my controller won’t turn on Xbox when pressed.

:)

Nathan Becker1, Apr 6, 2024
  2. Smartin_22 Win User

Wireless network not connecting to internet

It’s an Xbox One console and yes it does display my wireless network’s name but it won’t connect with it. No codes or error messages come up. It just says it can’t connect to my wireless network and to try unplugging my router/modem for 30 seconds and
    then plug it back in which I have done several times and it still won’t connect.
  3. ToxicReaper9571 Win User

Can’t connect my iPhone mobile hotspot to Xbox One Console.

My Xbox won’t connect again to my mobile hotspot
  4. Ricardo M12 Win User

What do I do?

None of these worked. The problem is that I can turn the Xbox on for a few seconds but it won’t boot up or send a signal to my TV. I’ve tried different HDMI cables, different TV’s and different outlets. The power indicator turns on and the fan starts to spin but then it suddenly stops and nothing happens on my TV screen.
  5. xClampyy Win User

Zyxel: MAC Filtering

there isn’t an active box. there are disable, allow, or deny boxes though. my xbox was connected to the internet fine then the xbox randomly turned itself off and it won’t connect. i’ve reset the wifi and everything.
  6. Maxime VENTURELLI-MA Win User

My Xbox won’t connect to the tv then turns of later

Hello Zach7942,
    Sorry for your problem ...
    Unfortunately Xbox ambassadors, we can't help you. To solve your problem, I invite you to call the customer service of your TV brand or Microsoft technical support: If you need to contact a live person in Microsoft customer service you need to dial 1-877-696-7786.
    This number is available 24 hours a day. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 3 at the first prompt, then press 6 at the second prompt and press 6 at the third.
    In any case, I think you have already done it but check all the connections of your TV, your XBOX and if possible, test with another HDMI cable.
    I hope your problem is quickly resolved!
    I wish you a good day and if you have any other questions, don't hesitate!
    My gamertag: Doudou2657
Thema:

My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...

1. My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then... - Similar Threads - turns won’t display

2. My Xbox S won’t turn on or making any noise it’s just not turning on the light won’t even be n

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox S won’t turn on or making any noise it’s just not turning on the light won’t even be n: My Xbox S won’t turn on or making any noise it’s just not turning on the light won’t even be on I tried everything unplugging the power cord from the Xbox and the wall even changing wall outlets...
  3. How to fix an Xbox one controller that won’t turn on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix an Xbox one controller that won’t turn on?: So my Xbox one controller will not turn on it flashes but will not turn on until I plug it in to a different power source. I can then unplug the controller and it runs perfectly fine without being...
  4. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  5. i plugged up my controller n it won’t turn back on and it smell burnt what’s going on with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i plugged up my controller n it won’t turn back on and it smell burnt what’s going on with...: This is a controller i had for around 6 months it’s a black xbox series x|s controller c3417b95-80cc-4374-b9ae-71a32eaf9e31
  6. When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...: So when I turn on my Xbox series x the Xbox makes the startup sound but doesn’t actually boot up and when I attempt to connect my controller the light just flashes so I’ve tried manually syncing...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox 1S turn on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox 1S turn on?: I took it to a friends, used their power cable and it worked turned on, no problem. I bought a new power cable which worked at my friend’s house but not when I brought it home. Please help....
  8. My Xbox won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t turn on: My Xbox won’t turn on I have tried a new power supply an it still won’t turn on 8583ea3d-6e6a-4b13-a2a5-bd89c128c6b8
  9. why won’t my console turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won’t my console turn on: when i try powering on my xbox one s it shines on the immediately turns off with no chime and no fan spin fc893483-278f-4f7c-8159-335e9ea4a413
  10. Xbox Series One X Custom Controlled Turns On But Won’t Respond Otherwise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series One X Custom Controlled Turns On But Won’t Respond Otherwise: So like the title says I’ve got a custom controller for my Xbox Series One X and while the controller will turn on and off no other buttons respond besides the pairing button, I tried repairing it...