My Xbox turns on, but it’s stuck on the green screen with the Xbox logo on it. Need help!!!

Discus and support My Xbox turns on, but it’s stuck on the green screen with the Xbox logo on it. Need help!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox turns on, but it’s stuck on the green screen with the xbox logo on. 3ec506be-08da-4abf-a239-9703ce96149d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Katpau79, May 14, 2020.

1. Katpau79
    Katpau79 Guest

My Xbox turns on, but it’s stuck on the green screen with the Xbox logo on it. Need help!!!

My xbox turns on, but it’s stuck on the green screen with the xbox logo on.

:)

Katpau79, May 14, 2020
  2. The Blue Ocelot Win User

Xbox one not working properly

Ok I got home and turned on my xbox and im stuck at the xbox logo with the green backround.

I tried holding the power button for 10 seconds and rebooted but it doesnt go past the green screen.

I have been waiting for 30 minutes at the green logo
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Katpau79,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this situation as it has presented itself on your console. I can totally understand how this could be pretty disheartening, but I definitely recommend giving the steps found here on Troubleshoot
    system updates on Xbox One
    a shot when you can.

Hope it helps, let us know.

Thanks for reading!
  4. Katpau79 Win User

I’ve tried changing the hdmi wire’s and unplugging it for 10 seconds. I’ve kept it unplugged for a day and still stuck on the green screen with the xbox logo.
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/system-update-solution

If your console is stuck on a green startup animation screen (shown above), power cycling your Xbox One console will reset the network card and clear the cache.

1. Press and hold the Xbox button
       on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds.
    2. After the console has shut down, unplug the power cord and wait 30 seconds.
    3. Plug the console back in and turn it on by pressing the
      Xbox button .
    4. If you still see the green Xbox startup animation screen for 10 minutes or longer when the console powers back on,

perform an offline system update
  6. Th3CrimsonWolf Win User

Stuck at "Preparing console" after update

After doing the hard reset I'm stuck on the green Xbox logo screen once I launched my xb1 again
Thema:

1. My Xbox turns on, but it’s stuck on the green screen with the Xbox logo on it. Need help!!! - Similar Threads - turns it’s stuck

2. Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code: Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code. I have had the Xbox for 4 days, each night after I finish playing - I turn off console. When I turn it on the...
  3. My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it: My Xbox turned on to the loading screen it’s green about three minutes later it turns black how can I fix that ed758c99-f9d4-43fe-8b08-b304a456a3e4
  4. If I was never asked for warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at Xbox logo when I turn...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I was never asked for warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at Xbox logo when I turn...: What if I never got warranty and my Xbox keeps getting stuck at logo when I turn it on what does that mean exactly and then sometimes I have disc in it says their no disc...
  5. my xbox app on both my phone keep getting stuck at the "Turn on your console and sign in...

in XboX Insiders
    my xbox app on both my phone keep getting stuck at the "Turn on your console and sign in...: ive turned my xbox off and on multiple times and it doesnt work. i tried it in the home screen and while a games lobby. submitted by /u/cosmicdomoto [link] [comments]
  6. one day my xbox one s froze on a game so i turned the console off and now its stuck on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    one day my xbox one s froze on a game so i turned the console off and now its stuck on...: one day my xbox one s froze on a game so i turned the console off and now its stuck on preparing console and its on 50% and i cant factory reset it or anything 10bc90d9-4eb6-450b-8757-7867e3d764b0
  7. Stuck on launch when ever i turn my Xbox Series X on after 24h in launch apex I'm Stuck at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck on launch when ever i turn my Xbox Series X on after 24h in launch apex I'm Stuck at...: Stuck on launch when ever i turn my Xbox Series X on after 24h in launch apex I'm Stuck at the menu have to restart my Xbox every time it's annoying , do anybody knows why this happens...
  8. Friend can’t turn his party chat to game audio because it is stuck at party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend can’t turn his party chat to game audio because it is stuck at party: If anyone knows how to fix the issue with party chat being stuck on party and the rest is grey please let me know so i can help my freind it would be greatly appricieated....
  9. Xbox One stuck in surge mode - console will not turn on but power button makes clicking...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stuck in surge mode - console will not turn on but power button makes clicking...: Our power was recently shut off due to electrical lines being replaced. Once it was turned back on, our Xbox was stuck in surge mode. The power supply displays an orange light and the console will...
  10. Xbox one s stuck in turn off loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s stuck in turn off loop: So I tried to turn off my Xbox from my Xbox app and when I came back, it was stuck in a turn off type of loop that had the the flashing light on the console and it looked like it was trying to...