My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?

Discus and support My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is a bit of a long story with lots of details. I had an Xbox one S (the white one), I used it at the same socket each time and one day it started... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joseph kellett, Jun 24, 2024.

1. My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?

This is a bit of a long story with lots of details.

I had an Xbox one S (the white one), I used it at the same socket each time and one day it started turning off immediately after turning on. I eventually gave up trying to fix it after trying different power chords, sockets, and even power blocks inside the Xbox. It’s been about 2 years since this happened

I bought a new Xbox one S about 2 weeks ago and it was working perfectly fine - until I plugged it into the socket that I used to use the old Xbox in, and immediately the issue of it starting and turning off immediately happened. I quickly took to the living room and tried it in those sockets and it didn’t work despite working in these sockets for the last 2 weeks. So I unplugged all the cables from it and let it rest for 15mins. I try turning it on and it started to work, however not perfectly. Every game crashed when I tried to play it and the Xbox restarted itself once. Eventually when I tried to load up a 4th different game the Xbox restarted itself again before turning itself off. It is now turning off immediately after I turn it on again. It is not the power cable or power block that has the issue. I think I have an Xbox killing socket in my house.

:)

joseph kellett, Jun 24, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?