My Xbox turns off as soon as I access the troubleshoot menu. HELP!

Discus and support My Xbox turns off as soon as I access the troubleshoot menu. HELP! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok so for the last couple of months ive been having issues with my console making eject noises by itself and turning on after i shut it down..i was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LSG Trapology, Apr 24, 2020.

1. My Xbox turns off as soon as I access the troubleshoot menu. HELP!

Ok so for the last couple of months ive been having issues with my console making eject noises by itself and turning on after i shut it down..i was using it today and as im scrolling through the dashboard it kept freezing and my controller wasnt functioning
    properly so i hard reset it..as i turnt it back on i was stuck on the green screen & after resetting it again didnt work i held the synch and power button in order to access the troubleshooting menu but as soon as it loads my game keeps turning off (multiple
    times)

im sure this may have something to do with me needing a new console or repairs but im also thinking it could have something to do with a new update i was prompted to do this morning..maybe upon completion it messed things up as well

:)

LSG Trapology, Apr 24, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My Xbox turns off as soon as I access the troubleshoot menu. HELP!