My Xbox system update has been stuck for awhile now. Like, months.

Discus and support My Xbox system update has been stuck for awhile now. Like, months. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have not played my Xbox in awhile due to a broken controller and have been attempting to update it, but the percentage remains at 2% and 749... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Low-Breakfast7909, Nov 14, 2021.

1. My Xbox system update has been stuck for awhile now. Like, months.

I have not played my Xbox in awhile due to a broken controller and have been attempting to update it, but the percentage remains at 2% and 749 MegaBytes (it has been 9 hours).

submitted by /u/Low-Breakfast7909
    [link] [comments]

/u/Low-Breakfast7909, Nov 14, 2021
  2. BaRGAtrON3000 Win User

Media Player does not recognize USB device

My external hard drive used to work just fine but is now no longer recognised. It has been plugged into the Xbox One for over a month. Nothing has changed on the drive so I can only assume an Xbox system update is the cause.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Looks like my system updated on the 08/11/2014. Can't be certain if its worked at all since then. Now running OS version 6.2.11785.0
  3. BiOHAZARD 901 Win User

Xb1 Snapshot?

Okay then. I won't be buying anything digital for awhile. My kid bought forza horizon from GoD and the game has a bug that gives him the error unreadable disc. Been like this now for over a month. Some other games have had this same problem as well. My oldest
    wanted to know about this feature. I think he is considering getting this system.
  4. DuncanMacleod08 Win User

Stuck at the initial green XBOX screen

mine took awhile but stuck at the update getting ready screen. has anyones actually started download the day one update yet?
  5. xEnderZ4x Win User

Xbox Ones 360 Emulator P1 P2 problem!?

Also its been like that for long time like this has been an issues for awhile but they still havent updated it so figured there was a solution somewhwere
  6. ShadNuke Win User

Xbox One losing internet connection + controller losing connection

Mine did the same thing when I first got it. It remedied itself for me, because it hasn't done it for awhile now. I'm not sure if it was an update or what it was. Maybe try Uninstalling the updates, and try re-downloading everything and see if that helps?
    I recall doing a system reset, so maybe it was that. It's been months tho, so I can't remember off the top of my head.
Thema:

My Xbox system update has been stuck for awhile now. Like, months.

1. My Xbox system update has been stuck for awhile now. Like, months. - Similar Threads - system update has

2. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  3. I don't want to console system update anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't want to console system update anymore.: I don't want Xbox live console system update. How do I make it stop forever, it is ruining my gaming experience. I want to play my Xbox games with access to Xbox live online. Not playing external...
  4. System Update Death Loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Update Death Loop: I need to connect to different wifi network in order to complete my system update. I am unable to do so, because as soon as I select the "go online" opinion I'm immediately rerouted to the start...
  5. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  6. When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...

in XBoX on Windows
    When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...: I still am wondering about this E106 thing and I am just making sure that I do not want to erase my data from games. But my real question is if I do the OSU1, Will it factory reset on its own and...
  7. Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the OSU1 (Offline system update) same thing as factory reset?: I have made a post like a hour ago saying that I have a problem where my Xbox has a start up error with the code E106. I noticed that there was a second option called offline system update. I...
  8. How to do an offline system update on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to do an offline system update on Xbox 360?: Hi! Recently got an Xbox 360 and Kinect. The console says I need to update to use the Kinect but I do not have a network connection in the room the Xbox is in. Does anyone know how to do an...
  9. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  10. The last Xbox One update (9z) 11-10-23 has corrupted my system.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The last Xbox One update (9z) 11-10-23 has corrupted my system.: After applying OSU1 it's stucks at verifying progress 100% but after restart i seems an error E100 **** 0002. Why don't Microsoft communities are not checking there system updates with various...