My Xbox stop working .. did all the steps I need help PLEASE

Discus and support My Xbox stop working .. did all the steps I need help PLEASE in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just starting having problems with my xbox one x .. First it wouldn’t loading any new apps .. I fix that .. then I couldn’t play certain games .. now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Vote4ThaDon, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Vote4ThaDon
    Vote4ThaDon Guest

I just starting having problems with my xbox one x .. First it wouldn’t loading any new apps .. I fix that .. then I couldn’t play certain games .. now it will not even make it to the Home Screen.. Now I keep getting a error messages and I went though all the steps .. I even try usb method .. I don’t want to lose all my achievements and games but now I just want my system to work again … PLEASE HELP

:)

Vote4ThaDon, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

What error message are you seeing? E??? and/or 0x8???????
  3. Vote4ThaDon Win User

E106 then E200 then E101 different codes different times
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

E106 then E200 then E101 different codes different times
    E101 generally means a hardware failure and the console will need to be repaired.

You could try this.. (Make sure you have your account details)

Disconnect your wired connection from your console to your network hardware, gateway, router etc if you're using wired ethernet.

Perform a console reset, keeping games and apps. If successful and the console displays the Dashboard reconnect your network connection.

If reset is unsuccessful, perform a factory refresh, deleting everything. Make sure your wired connection is disconnected.

After the factory refresh has completed you can reconnect your wired network connection or setup WiFi to reconnect network. If the console connects it should start a System update online and you won't need to use OSU1.

If you decide to use the OSU1 make sure your console is disconnected from the network.

Don't use OSU1 if your console is enrolled in any Xbox Insider previews. It wont work.

If these steps fail, the console needs repairing.
  5. Vote4ThaDon Win User

No I don’t believe it is .. I received the system a time ago so .. thanks for reaching out and yes I tried the usb method , still doesn’t work. How do I get it service?
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Vote4ThaDon. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Have you tried to factory reset it using an USB flash drive and removed everything from games and apps?

If so, and your console still cannot open games and apps, I'm sorry but it is faulty and will need to be serviced.

You will not lose your games, achievements or progress since it is all linked to your Xbox profile, not the console.

Is it still on warranty?

Waiting for your kind reply.
Thema:

1. My Xbox stop working .. did all the steps I need help PLEASE - Similar Threads - stop working did

2. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  3. Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...: Hi! I was playing Forza Horizon 5 when I went back to the Home Screen to do something but after I did that my controller decided it didn't wanna respond to anything unless I was pressing the Xbox...
  4. Game Clips Stop Working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips Stop Working: Whenever I take a game clip it always stops working once I upload it to the Xbox Network, whenever I try and access the clip it gives me an error code. The one thing about this is that the only...
  5. My Hp omen 17's camera stopped working all of a sudden.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Hp omen 17's camera stopped working all of a sudden.: Hello, I was trying to call someone on discord and the camera wasn't working so i checked if it was working anywhere else and it consistently does this thing where it just shows an icon of a...
  6. Controller stops working in COD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller stops working in COD: Xbox 1 controller stops working in COD 3124af11-dc99-4735-8266-9fcf0de37f69
  7. CEC partially stopped working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    CEC partially stopped working?: I have a Series X plugged into an Onkyo Tx-Nr7100 that is then plugged into my TV, a Vizio P65-F1. Everything was perfect until about two weeks ago when CEC will no longer turn on the AVR and TV...
  8. My microphone just stopped working out of nowhere

in XBoX on Consoles
    My microphone just stopped working out of nowhere: I was watching a basketball game talking with my friends and out of nowhere my microphone stopped picking up voice. I tried pressing the Mute button multiple times, i have it correctly set up, the...
  9. Why did GTA Online (X/S) stop working today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did GTA Online (X/S) stop working today?: After having to downgrade back to the original Xbox one, I was still able to play the X/S version of GTA Online through Cloud Gaming. I woke up today and got a message upon launching the game...
  10. Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?: Today I tried to to turn on my Elite Series 2 Controller and it didn't turn on, it was working perfectly fine yesterday, but now it just won't turn on. I use it with an Xbox Series X and i've used...