My Xbox Status is stuck on a Xbox 360 game that I'm not playing at the moment.

Discus and support My Xbox Status is stuck on a Xbox 360 game that I'm not playing at the moment. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I have a issue with my xbox status that started an hour ago where it shows that I'm playing on a Xbox 360 game even though I stopped playing on it... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Yaboi_771, Jun 12, 2023.

1. Yaboi_771
    Yaboi_771 Guest

Hi, I have a issue with my xbox status that started an hour ago where it shows that I'm playing on a Xbox 360 game even though I stopped playing on it an hour ago. So, I have looked everywhere online for help on how to fix this issue and every single thing that people tell me to try hasn't worked. For example, I have tried to clear my MAC address and I have also tried to clear my local xbox 360 storage and I have also tried to sign out in the 360 game and sign back in and it still doesn't work.

:)

Yaboi_771, Jun 12, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi Yaboi_771,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Yaboi_771,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Forum.

We understand that you are having issues in your Xbox status. As per description, it shows that you are playing on a Xbox 360 game even though you stopped playing on it.

Here are some suggestions and workarounds to resolve the problem.

You can try signing off from your profile from the Xbox 360 menu and then select the “leave game” option. This should fix your Xbox Live status being stuck on a 360 problem.

Another solution is to remove your account by selecting Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. Afterwards turn off the console and unplug it from the power source. Wait 2 minutes and plug it back in, then sign back into the console.

I'll recommend you refresh the profile by signing out of the console and signing back in.

To sign out;

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    - Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    - Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

Afterwards turn off the console and unplug it from the power source. Wait 2 minutes and plug it back in, then sign back into the console; You can sign in using the prompt or follow these instructions;

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    - Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.
    - Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

If that doesn't help, try to clear the MAC address;

• Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select Settings.
    • Select Network Settings.
    • Select Advanced Settings.
    • Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address.
    • Select Clear.
    • Allow the console to restart when prompted.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  4. shinagami69 Win User

anybody still play Bad company 2?

I still play now and again, I just don't get much time to play at the moment and I'm stuck with a non high def xbox untill I fix my one.
  5. steven3001 Win User

8015190A error code (Xbox 1 & Xbox 360)

Someone from Microsoft needs to fix this issue.

I have tried everything including wiping my system and now I'm stuck where I can't download my games back to my Xbox 360.

My backwards compatible games are useless to me since I cannot play them on my Xbox one either.

I have nothing wrong with my credentials and I'm tired of this error, I had a temp solution that would work for a moment then it wouldn't work.

I would personally like to speak with someone about this from Microsoft.
  6. Malacath Win User

Error 8007065B

xbox.com/status

Seems that xbox live on 360 is having problems at the moment. They are working to fix it.
Thema:

1. My Xbox Status is stuck on a Xbox 360 game that I'm not playing at the moment. - Similar Threads - Status stuck 360

2. My xbox status is stuck on a 360 game even though I'm not playing it and it is also...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox status is stuck on a 360 game even though I'm not playing it and it is also...: I wanted to play viva pinata for the first time in a while because I felt like it and it was free on game pass however after playing it it was stuck on my status even though I was playing other...
  3. Xbox Live Status Stuck on 360 Game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Status Stuck on 360 Game: Have encountered an annoying bug with Xbox One account where my status is stuck on playing an Xbox 360 game: "Fallout: New Vegas". I have loaded up other Xbox One games which does update however...
  4. Online status glitch, stuck on exited game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online status glitch, stuck on exited game: So I am having this problem where my Xbox status is stuck on a game that I have already exited out and chose another. I’ve tired differently methods I’ve seen online but it does not work. I’m not...
  5. Xbox Status stuck on 360 game

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Status stuck on 360 game: Hello, my xbox live status is stuck on COD:Black Ops II i also realized it says i’m online even when my xbox is powered down I really enjoy playing with my friends on xbox especially considering I...
  6. My online status is stuck on offline.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My online status is stuck on offline.: cant switch my online status back to appear online im stuck on offline i dont have any party features when offline e15dfca2-e9ec-41b1-ac99-4bfbf68f3bc8
  7. Xbox profile online status stuck on a 360 game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox profile online status stuck on a 360 game: hello, my profile online status on my Xbox series X has been stuck on a 360 game that I put on once. it is uninstalled and off my xbox, yet my online status still shows that I am on the game I...
  8. My Xbox One status gets stuck on a Xbox 360 game when I get off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One status gets stuck on a Xbox 360 game when I get off: My Xbox One status becomes stuck on a 360 game everytime I get off d73e84ac-900a-42ca-99ec-89433a719ca1
  9. Xbox Live Status stuck on 360 game after I close it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Status stuck on 360 game after I close it: So I'm having a weird issue for the past couple days where I will play an Xbox 360 game and even after I close it, my Xbox Live status will still say I'm playing it. Even if I turn on an Xbox One...
  10. Xbox game status stuck on an xbox 360 game I am not playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game status stuck on an xbox 360 game I am not playing: Hi all, I signed into my brothers xbox to play an xbox 360 game "Army of Two" on his xbox series s. We have since finished playing and uninstalled the game. My account game status is now glitched...