My xbox series x wont update any games itll update for a couple of minutes then just stop...

Discus and support My xbox series x wont update any games itll update for a couple of minutes then just stop... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox Series X wont update any games 0c506631-e9c2-4648-ae3a-4e83dd180656 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DavidoDunn, Mar 8, 2024.

1. DavidoDunn
    DavidoDunn Guest

My xbox series x wont update any games itll update for a couple of minutes then just stop...

Xbox Series X wont update any games

:)

DavidoDunn, Mar 8, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My xbox series x wont update any games itll update for a couple of minutes then just stop itll saying its updating but its not

Hi DavidoDunn, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, reset your console.

You can follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let me know if it works!
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Plz update Kingdom Under Fire: Hero's on the server so it can be playable for the 360!

Sorry but there wont be any more updates for backwards compatiblity,they stopped updating it a couple of years ago.
  4. ogdenjaydub Win User

I cant download games it just started happening a day ago idk what to do.

I am having the same issue. Started on June 20th when I went to update TheHunter Call of the Wild. Thought it was just that game, but it's every game. It'll start to update/download and then stop with the message "Installation Stopped". After a few minutes it'll try again and then stop. I have rebooted several times; reset while keeping games and apps; and even a full factory reset of my Xbox Series X and even reformatted my external drive. Still having the same issue after all that.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Could I expect to play online with series x and one

nope, most if not all current games on xbox one will be playable on the series x, eventually there will be games release just for the series x and they wont be playable on previouse console versions.

Xbox one s and Xbox one X are the same family, series x will be the new console and eventually (a couple of years down the line hopefully) games will only be release on the series x family so the xbox one x will not be able to play them.

If this is not confusing
  6. Reactor Leak SF Win User

Games and apps

Hey there, if you are referring to Lego Harry Potter, they are compatible. If its standard games, itll be a while, if ever. First off, there wont be any BC converted until after the Series X releases. Secondly, there could be a lot of rights issues to
    get them done as well.
Thema:

1. My xbox series x wont update any games itll update for a couple of minutes then just stop... - Similar Threads - series wont update

2. Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving: My controller suddenly started cycling through a menu of my game and wont stop when i move left it goes right when i move down it jumps back up i don't know that's happening. Ive tried hard...
  3. No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...: No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried Everything Any Help ? fef22dac-555e-41f8-ac3e-ccd7dd1aea27
  4. Xbox series X wont reconnect to Xbox network

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X wont reconnect to Xbox network: Got an update 5/31 6 am est time and tonight after i had to reboot for some reason or another it will not reconnect to xbox network but i can see my friends online and i can do tests and they all...
  5. I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...: well I bought a xbox series x controller from Target and it worked for a couple of months then both triggers were not working. I tried to take it back to Target for replacement but they told me...
  6. Controller Wont Sync To Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Wont Sync To Xbox Series X: For the past couple days, my controller randomly stopped syncing. I’ve tried: -Restarting Xbox -Unplugging Xbox - Battery Swap -Updating Controller The only thing that seems to work is...
  7. Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont detect Seagate expansion card anymore since last update: So, after last nights console update my series x doesnt detect the seagate expansion card anymore. This sucks. Anyone else with this issue? 79cd6954-eca6-4b71-830d-0d3eb21cb5b3
  8. my xbox series x wont let me do anything when trying to update games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x wont let me do anything when trying to update games.: when i have games i can update, i hit the update and they go into the que. after that nothing can launch. it just hangs there and after a bit i get a popup that says "for some reason xx has taken...
  9. Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s: I can open my store but i always have its update running in the backround and i think its affecting my gaming speed/fps im on xbox series s b1e0e99e-f961-4d3b-aea1-17638ad054ca
  10. Xbox series X wont boot after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X wont boot after latest update: I updated my series X yesterday and played it just fine, however when i went to turn it on the light comes on and then fades out, no power on sound, no video output, the most i could get it to do...