My xbox series x won't start and requesting a repair hasn't done anything.

Discus and support My xbox series x won't start and requesting a repair hasn't done anything. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Last monday i bought a xbox series x of the microsoft store, excited i opened the box and tried turning it on but to no avail. After trying different... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Simon De Vos, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Simon De Vos
    Simon De Vos Guest

Last monday i bought a xbox series x of the microsoft store, excited i opened the box and tried turning it on but to no avail.

After trying different outlets and cables it still didn't work. I tried a hard reset and power resets but still nothing.

my last resort was requesting a repair, so i did. After 2 hours with no response i tried twice more to request a repair but nothing came of it. they are stuck on ''charged'' in my order history.

after talking to a expert gamer he told me to fill in a form for a refund. after that i got an email saying my request was cancelled and another saying my refund will be processed within 72 hours. after that he send me to a xbox expert but they aren't working after 18:00.

now im stuck with no info at all a broken xbox that won't turn on and 3 repair request sitting at charged. and a refund being processed.

and my series x does not have an active status or anything it just says start request. trying to send another request results in an error.

My xbox series x won't start and requesting a repair hasn't done anything. [​IMG]

i'm truly at a loss of what to do an losing my patience.

Anyone know anything that i could do?

:)

Simon De Vos, Nov 17, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Simon

I think that your best option is reach Microsoft support and ask them to see what's going on with this new repair request.

I found strange the refund form thing... its intended for digital purchases.

When you want to ask for a refund you need to return the item / start a return process. That's the only way for physical items
  3. Smwutches Win User

my son bought (pre ordered) the x box one s Harry Potter Legacy version but has since saved enough and wants to buy an x box series X .. will the Xbox one version work on the series X?

Yes it will, it just won't look as good as the Series S/X version. If he hasn't been charged yet, he can also cancel the pre-order and purchase the Series S/X version instead.
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Requesting for device repair for my xbox series x.

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

You can try fill in the form using different web browsers. You can also try using different Mobile Devices. I hope this helps resolve your query.
  5. MattiBarrett Win User

Xbox Series X issues with Multiplayer

Hi, I appreciate the assistance but sadly it hasn't helped at all. If anything its worse than before. I've done all of the tasks you listed above. I'm seeing online that this is actually a very common issue dating back to the launch of the console and given that the Series X has been out for almost half a year its outrageous that this hasn't been fixed. I am seeing that some people have found a way around this by switching to a Wired network connection or paid for a Powerline Adapter but switching to Wired isn't an option for me and there is no way I'm paying more money to play an Xbox that has far better hardware than my old Xbox one. The Series X should be more than capable of handling WIFI connections. Microsoft this needs to be fixed URGENTLY.
  6. Jawz32 Win User

I need help because my Xbox 360 account hasn't been working right for the last few months and I'm getting really frustrated

I'm trying to use it on the Xbox series X, but it hasn't worked for months.
Thema:

1. My xbox series x won't start and requesting a repair hasn't done anything. - Similar Threads - series won't start

2. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  3. Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+: When i try to use smat view on the devices the app on the series s loads just a little bit and then stops. I don't know what to do 263c8077-b8b6-4253-97a4-464060b952d1
  4. Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console: Randomly one day It stopped working even when connected to the console with a USB chord and whenever I try to turn it on, the light just keeps blinking slowly and doesn't want to turn on. I...
  5. Disc games won't download on my series x

in XboX Insiders
    Disc games won't download on my series x: So I've recently started to download/redownload some disc games on my series x such as watchdogs 2 and titanfall 2 but they keep stopping I've tried to reinstall but its doesn't work can someone...
  6. My YouTube won't open on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    My YouTube won't open on my Xbox series s: It all started when I reseted my Xbox cause the party was being weird and after I reseted my youtube didn't work I didn't think much of it cause I was trying to connect to the Xbox network but...
  7. Xbox Series X won't display 4k after latest console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won't display 4k after latest console update: So as the title says, my xbox won't display 4k after the latest console update. This is why I always avoid updating but this would keep me off-line. Can I revert the update somehow? Thanks....
  8. Why won't my series x start up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my series x start up?: My series x won't start up! And yes, I've done everything. abfebc00-3171-4390-ae80-5c1a2c9a16ae
  9. Xbox series x won't start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won't start up: I factory reset it now it says I need to change my routers security d5e25fd4-2ddd-4184-9f91-6126ba5724dc
  10. Xbox Series X Won't Start, Won't Let Me Factory Reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Won't Start, Won't Let Me Factory Reset: My Xbox Series X is giving me trouble. I tried turning it on, and it said there was an error: "Something Went Wrong" "System Error: E100 00000703 80910002" and there's nothing I can do about it....