My xbox series x wont even load wifi networks, am i missing something?

Discus and support My xbox series x wont even load wifi networks, am i missing something? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As stated above, my series x wont even show wifi networks that are around to connect to. Ive power cycled the xbox, modem, router...everything. i even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xDragonsFlamex, Dec 22, 2023.

1. My xbox series x wont even load wifi networks, am i missing something?

As stated above, my series x wont even show wifi networks that are around to connect to. Ive power cycled the xbox, modem, router...everything. i even reset my xbox and it still wont pull up wireless networks. There are 4-5 networks from businesses and other houses in the area that should register, but it wont show a single one, and wont connect when i manually type in the SSID. At this point, im positive its a hardware issue, as ive tried everything else with no fix. And in the picture, it says it cant connect to the saved network, but that particular network works because ive been streaming music the entire time ive been typing this out.
    My xbox series x wont even load wifi networks, am i missing something? [​IMG]

My xbox series x wont even load wifi networks, am i missing something? [​IMG]

:)

xDragonsFlamex, Dec 22, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello XDragonesFlamex, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search in Xbox support, where it mentions some steps to solve this problem and I thought it was interesting information to share with you:

If the console cannot detect your wireless network, first check if the console detects any wireless networks:

Press the Xbox  button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.

Select Set up wireless network.

A detected wireless network is displayed in What is yours?

If the console does not detect any wireless networks, continue with the troubleshooting steps below.

Step 2

Try restarting the console first:

Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of the controller to open the power center.

Select Restart console.

Select Restart.

When your console restarts, return to the Network Settings screen and select Set up wireless network to see which wireless networks your console detects:

If your wireless network is displayed in What's yours?, select the network to continue with connection setup.

To determine if the problem may be with the wireless network, check if other wireless devices (computers, phones, televisions, or other game consoles) can detect your wireless network.

If no other device can detect your wireless network, the problem lies with your network hardware.

If other devices detect your wireless network, but your Xbox console cannot, there may be a problem with the internal network adapter, and your console may need to be repaired.

Information Source (Credits): https://support.xbox.com/help/hardw...-network-connection#:~:text=Si la consola no can, %3E%20General%20%3E%20Network%C3%B3n%20Configuration.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. OohGoty Win User

wifi not working

I am having trouble getting a network connection. I am connected to the same router that all my other devices use without problems. My Xbox connects to the wifi but I can't actually load anything (I get "There's a temporary network problem." When trying to load something like gta5.) The weird thing is that Youtube works fine. (Xbox services and all multiplayer features do not work.) I have gone through all my settings and nothing is off or wrong. Don't tell me to restart my router that's not the problem. pls help me
    Same here! My Series S keeps disconnecting from my wifi randomly. Its not my router because i have my xbox one right next to my series and its having no problem connecting to my wifi.
  4. kanfive Win User

Fortnite crashes when loading into a match on a Xbox series S

I have the exact same problem with my New Xbox series X. Tried everything include reinstall fortnite, LAN and wifi even tried it at a friend's house on another network. It just crash when it tries to enter a game
  5. jonny6035 Win User

How to change MTU on series x?

i am having very similar issues with my Xbox series x.

Every device on same wifi has same latency of around 16ms but for some reason the xbox is saying 233ms and my MTU is sitting at 1300 which means it wont let me cloud game or play multiplayer
  6. Chipdiggity Win User

Xbox Series X / Xfinity Hotspot / Stopped Working

This problem is absolutely just an xbox series x problem. I have 2 other xbox consoles hooked to xfinity wifi. I have a one and one x hooked to it with no issues but fpr whatever reason the series x will not load the login page.
Thema:

1. My xbox series x wont even load wifi networks, am i missing something? - Similar Threads - series wont load

2. Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving: My controller suddenly started cycling through a menu of my game and wont stop when i move left it goes right when i move down it jumps back up i don't know that's happening. Ive tried hard...
  3. No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...: No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried Everything Any Help ? fef22dac-555e-41f8-ac3e-ccd7dd1aea27
  4. Xbox series X wont reconnect to Xbox network

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X wont reconnect to Xbox network: Got an update 5/31 6 am est time and tonight after i had to reboot for some reason or another it will not reconnect to xbox network but i can see my friends online and i can do tests and they all...
  5. I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...: well I bought a xbox series x controller from Target and it worked for a couple of months then both triggers were not working. I tried to take it back to Target for replacement but they told me...
  6. Controller Wont Sync To Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Wont Sync To Xbox Series X: For the past couple days, my controller randomly stopped syncing. I’ve tried: -Restarting Xbox -Unplugging Xbox - Battery Swap -Updating Controller The only thing that seems to work is...
  7. Xbox series x wont turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x wont turn on: Hi, when i push the power button on my series x it makes rhe noise as if ive turned it on but then goes straight off again, it does this if i try and start it using the controller as well, any...
  8. xbox series s wont load any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox series s wont load any games: my xbox series s that ive bought relatively new wont load any games. recently i transferred most of my games to the series s before realizing i cant even play them, but thats not the issue. my...
  9. Assassins Creed wont load on XBox X series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed wont load on XBox X series: I have installed Assassins Creed Origins on my XBox X series using Ultimate Game Pass and have played it successfully for several days but it has just stopped working. When I attempt to open the...
  10. Series X wont load the latest autosave. Offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont load the latest autosave. Offline: I have the Xbox Series X and i play offline. No matter what i do the autosaves will not sync up to the retry option. In other words... if i die in a game and select retry or reload last save...