My Xbox series x was stolen

Discus and support My Xbox series x was stolen in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What can I do to safe my account sign in there and how can I track it or lock the console ea394878-d909-4f27-8429-230f471fd5c8 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nkeng junior, Jan 8, 2024.

1. nkeng junior
    nkeng junior Guest

What can I do to safe my account sign in there and how can I track it or lock the console

:)

nkeng junior, Jan 8, 2024
  2. Gagerage22 Win User

Missing settings!!

I bought the series x new and in full from a third party retailer from Walmart. Could they have stolen my Xbox all access? The description said that it comes with it.
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

4. Francia J. Win User

My Xbox series x was stolen.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

I apologize but there is no option to track or lock the console. You will be needing to secure your account though by changing the password through https://account.microsoft.com/security.

I would also recommend reaching out to your local law enforcement. For your reference you can check this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  5. Eletricdrum Win User

Stolen Xbox Series X

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Sadly there's no way to track a console by it's serial number...
  6. PH0TAGRAPHER Win User

Stolen Xbox Series X

Thema:

1. My Xbox series x was stolen - Similar Threads - series was stolen

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  7. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  8. How to prevent my games being used on stolen xbox series s.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to prevent my games being used on stolen xbox series s.: Hi, I am posting this on behalf of my cousin who is having issues getting his xbox series s back from his ex partners brother who is continuing stringing him on saying he'll get it back but my...
  9. How can I go about reporting my Xbox s series stolen and can I get it replaced?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I go about reporting my Xbox s series stolen and can I get it replaced?: Xbox s series has been stolen could I get another Xbox s series? 0a86023c-5f4d-4a10-b8d0-db03d5ffd82f
  10. Xbox Series S Stolen!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Series S Stolen!: My car was stolen and my daughters Xbox Series S was in the car. is there any way to locate the Xbox or at least make it to where they cant use it. like when you google lock a phone. I just hate...