My Xbox series x was stolen

Discus and support My Xbox series x was stolen in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What can I do to safe my account sign in there and how can I track it or lock the console ea394878-d909-4f27-8429-230f471fd5c8 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nkeng junior, Jan 8, 2024.

  1. nkeng junior
    nkeng junior Guest

    My Xbox series x was stolen


    What can I do to safe my account sign in there and how can I track it or lock the console

    :)
     
    nkeng junior, Jan 8, 2024
    #1
  2. Gagerage22 Win User

    Missing settings!!

    I bought the series x new and in full from a third party retailer from Walmart. Could they have stolen my Xbox all access? The description said that it comes with it.
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

    My Xbox series x was stolen

  4. Francia J. Win User

    My Xbox series x was stolen.

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    I apologize but there is no option to track or lock the console. You will be needing to secure your account though by changing the password through https://account.microsoft.com/security.

    I would also recommend reaching out to your local law enforcement. For your reference you can check this link:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  5. Eletricdrum Win User

    Stolen Xbox Series X

    Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

    Sadly there's no way to track a console by it's serial number...
  6. PH0TAGRAPHER Win User

    Stolen Xbox Series X

Thema:

My Xbox series x was stolen

Loading...
  1. My Xbox series x was stolen - Similar Threads - series was stolen

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  7. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  8. How to prevent my games being used on stolen xbox series s.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How to prevent my games being used on stolen xbox series s.: Hi, I am posting this on behalf of my cousin who is having issues getting his xbox series s back from his ex partners brother who is continuing stringing him on saying he'll get it back but my...
  9. How can I go about reporting my Xbox s series stolen and can I get it replaced?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I go about reporting my Xbox s series stolen and can I get it replaced?: Xbox s series has been stolen could I get another Xbox s series? 0a86023c-5f4d-4a10-b8d0-db03d5ffd82f
  10. Xbox Series S Stolen!

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Series S Stolen!: My car was stolen and my daughters Xbox Series S was in the car. is there any way to locate the Xbox or at least make it to where they cant use it. like when you google lock a phone. I just hate...