my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it

Discus and support my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it out of this resolution only started happening after recent... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wcnightmare19, Apr 6, 2024.

1. my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it

So my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it out of this resolution only started happening after recent system update I haven't changed anything same tv which isn't a LG so I don't want to hear it's the TV same hdmi cable all of them have worked fine for over a year then the recent system update and now my xbox won't leave 480 x 640 and there is no option to go to 720p 1080p nothing

:)

wcnightmare19, Apr 6, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it