My Xbox Series X randomly turns off when playing certain games

Discus and support My Xbox Series X randomly turns off when playing certain games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi I bought my Xbox series X around a year ago now and it worked fine for the first few months but all of a sudden when playing games like fortnite or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/The-Red-Phantom, Aug 13, 2023.

1. My Xbox Series X randomly turns off when playing certain games

Hi I bought my Xbox series X around a year ago now and it worked fine for the first few months but all of a sudden when playing games like fortnite or cod my Xbox just completely shuts off it’s almost like a ghost just hit the power button on the Xbox because my controller is still on and is flashing trying to connect to my Xbox. Especially with cod MW2 it happens a lot to the point I can barely last 3 mins in a match I’ve tried everything I’ve followed every step to ensure that it’s properly ventilated I’ve made sure the Xbox is plugged into the wall and is connected properly I’ve tried literally everything all theses google suggestions and YouTube videos have told me and nothing seems to work and it’s really annoying as I’ve spent alot of money buying this new Xbox for it not to work properly I saw a similar post to this earlier but it was written 2 years ago and I have no idea if anyone has found a fix or anything to help resolve this please if someone has found a solution plz tell me as I really don’t want to be stuck with this

submitted by /u/The-Red-Phantom
    [link] [comments]

/u/The-Red-Phantom, Aug 13, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My Xbox Series X randomly turns off when playing certain games