My Xbox Series X now requires multiple restarts to recognise the wired connection directly...

Discus and support My Xbox Series X now requires multiple restarts to recognise the wired connection directly... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, Over the last 2 weeks or so my Series X has stopped automatically connecting to my wired ethernet connection upon startup. It requires... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brainbuster, Aug 21, 2023.

1. Brainbuster
    Brainbuster Guest

My Xbox Series X now requires multiple restarts to recognise the wired connection directly...

Hi everyone,

Over the last 2 weeks or so my Series X has stopped automatically connecting to my wired ethernet connection upon startup. It requires multiple restarts and full power cycles of router and Xbox to recognise the wired connection. I have bought new higher category ethernet cables and the issue is still persisting.

in the Network settings it shows that there's a connection but my home screen still shows 'Connect to Xbox Live Network' and I cannot operate online.

Any advice please? It's a very frustrating issue. Thank you.

:)

Brainbuster, Aug 21, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My Xbox Series X now requires multiple restarts to recognise the wired connection directly to my router

3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My Xbox Series X now requires multiple restarts to recognise the wired connection directly to my router

I understand. Unfortunately, I'm currently out of ideas, so I'll release this to other experts who will help you resolve it. It was a great conversation with you.
  4. Brainbuster Win User

Afternoon Fernando,

I have tried all promoted methods in your link but the issue has been persisting over the last few weeks unfortunately.
  5. Roaring Eagles Win User

Cannot join a party

Restart your modem/router and remove the battery it required. If that doesn't work, try connecting you xbox via wired directly to the modem. Post results! Good luck!
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

Set up issue

Are you using a wired or wireless internet connection?

Try a wired connection (ethernet cable) to your network hardware and restart the console. It should connect and do the required OS update.

If wireless choose a factory refresh of the console. After the refresh is complete, input the console setup details again.

Setup new Series X S has further details.
Thema:

1. My Xbox Series X now requires multiple restarts to recognise the wired connection directly... - Similar Threads - Series requires multiple

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. New mtn dew xbox promotion only requires 350 caps for a series x

in XboX Insiders
    New mtn dew xbox promotion only requires 350 caps for a series x: So apparently there's another mtn dew promo going on where it only takes 350 cap codes to get a series x. I won last year's custom series x and probably average 3 a day and have several coworkers...
  4. Xbox Series X deficiency, immediate assistance required

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X deficiency, immediate assistance required: From the first day of purchase my Xbox Series X HDMI port has been faulty. The materials are cheap I know but how can you sell a deficient item for $500 then charge half the price for repairs??? I...
  5. Xbox Series S requires console set up with phone app every time I turn it on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S requires console set up with phone app every time I turn it on.: Every time I turn on my console I have to go through the whole console setup process with the app. I’ve read similar issues in this community and here’s what I have already checked. I have the Dec...
  6. Why is My XBOX series X losing wifi and requires a console reset to restore it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is My XBOX series X losing wifi and requires a console reset to restore it?: My Xbox series X keeps losing the Wifi settings after being powered off. When I power it on it says no connection, then when I go to wifi settings it cannot find my wifi or any wifi connections....
  7. Would my Xbox Series X require a voltage adaptor in the UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would my Xbox Series X require a voltage adaptor in the UK: Hi I'm moving to the UK & I'm from Australia. I have a Xbox series x and was wondering if there are different voltage requirements 534a2923-e8a9-412b-b46a-3bb5a5718684
  8. On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i...: On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i have xbox game pass ultimate and it says it includes xbox gold 97e80ee4-5200-42c4-8cea-aceb87244190
  9. Xbox Series X requires deep reset in order to connect to Wi-Fi

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X requires deep reset in order to connect to Wi-Fi: I went to play some games and noticed my Xbox wasn’t connected to internet for the first time ever. Wi-Fi was working fine. Went to network setting and no networks were visible, nor was it reading...
  10. I can't play my career on my Xbox series s and it says " you don't meet the requirements to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play my career on my Xbox series s and it says " you don't meet the requirements to...: I can't play 2k 23 my career dc9f1e36-09e9-4361-b104-f5e008ffa6a7