My xbox series X keeps un installing games itself. Ive had Hogwarts & MW2 go completely...

Discus and support My xbox series X keeps un installing games itself. Ive had Hogwarts & MW2 go completely... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox series X keeps un installing games itself. Ive had Hogwarts & MW2 go completely off my xbox. So everytime I put the disk in I have to install... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mark leslie1, Aug 9, 2023.

1. mark leslie1
    mark leslie1 Guest

My xbox series X keeps un installing games itself. Ive had Hogwarts & MW2 go completely...

My xbox series X keeps un installing games itself. Ive had Hogwarts & MW2 go completely off my xbox. So everytime I put the disk in I have to install the whole game yet again.. what's going on?

:)

mark leslie1, Aug 9, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S

Hello BradB_82. My name is Jose.

Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S. The game is only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

According to a press release from Avalanche Software, the game's developer, Hogwarts Legacy could not be released for Xbox Series S due to performance limitations. The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X, which could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X. This could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

Here are some reasons why Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S:

Hogwarts Legacy is an open world game with a huge world to explore. This requires a powerful GPU to generate high-quality graphics.

Hogwarts Legacy has a complex combat system that requires a powerful GPU to run smoothly.

Hogwarts Legacy may be released for Xbox Series S in the future, but for now, it's only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

I hope this information has been useful to you and that your doubts have been clarified.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

My xbox series X keeps un installing games itself. Ive had Hogwarts & MW2 go completely off my xbox. So everytime I put the disk in I have to install the whole game yet again.. what's going on?

If you interrupt a game update, the game is corrupt and deleted.
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

It is not normal for this to happen even more so with the media already installed, I will give you a procedure and I hope it helps.

Take the console offline, cancel the download and restart the console. After successfully installing the game, go online and wait for the update to download.
    Step 1: Use the console offline
    Follow these steps:
    Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.
    Select Profile & System > Settings > General > Network Settings.
    Select Switch Offline.
    Step 2: Cancel the download
    Press the Xbox button  to open the dashboard, then select My Games & Apps > See All.
    Select Manage > Queue.
    Highlight the game you are trying to install and press the Menu  button on your controller.
    Select Cancel.
    Step 3: Eject the game disc and power cycle the console
    Eject the game disc.
    Press and hold the Xbox  button to open Power Center.
    Select Restart Console.
    Click Restart.
    Note If the console appears frozen, press and hold the Xbox  button on the console for about 10 seconds until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, tap the Xbox  button on the console again to restart.
    Step 4: Install the game
    After the console restarts, insert the disk. Follow the game installation steps.
    Note Do this before connecting to the internet again.
    Step 5: Go online and let the game update install
    Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.
    Select Profile & System > Settings > General > Network Settings.
    Select Sign in online.

I hope I helped and see you soon.
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Can I play the hogwarts legacy xbox one digital download on my series s

Hello Tameaka.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. Great question, in the store you will find three versions of Hogwarts Legacy, one for Xbox One, another for Series S/X, and the Deluxe version, the Xbox one version you can play on any console in the Xbox One family, the Series S/ X only works on new generation consoles, and the Deluxe version comes with both Hogwarts for Xbox and Hogwarts for Series S/X game versions and exclusive content. Be very careful when making your purchase not to buy the Series S/X version of the game, this version is only compatible with the latest generation consoles. The version of the game Hogwarts for Xbox One can be played on Series S and Series X consoles, but you won't have the same graphics as the exclusive version for Series S and Series X consoles. If you have any questions, please contact me again and I'll be here to explain any other questions.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

hogwarts legacy won't install on my xbox one x

Hello Asger, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your game.

Please first try logging in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and make sure the game is listed as completed in your history.

If it is then do a search on your console for Hogwarts and make sure you're installing the Xbox One version and not the Series X/S one.
Thema:

1. My xbox series X keeps un installing games itself. Ive had Hogwarts & MW2 go completely... - Similar Threads - series keeps installing

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  4. Xbox series X, controllers keep disconecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X, controllers keep disconecting: Hi, my controllers keep disconecting every few seconds. It started happening simultaneously a few months ago. The original controller and the one that I bought later. I’ve tried everything....
  5. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting: A couple months ago I bought a brand new controller with the official rechargeable battery pack. I have had issues with the controller disconnecting and losing power since day one. Today I decided...
  6. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  7. (Xbox one series) installing game keeps knocking out my entire wifi.

in XboX Insiders
    (Xbox one series) installing game keeps knocking out my entire wifi.: I’m trying to install Starfield on my new Xbox series S and it’ll start installing about 2%, then kick off the wifi on every device in the house. Whenever I pause the download, the wifi worked...
  8. SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???: Ok, so I bought Mortal Kombat One on disc, went. To install it...the series x recognised it and began installing it ....BUT - at ULTRA SLOW SPEED ...its taken over 20hrs to get to 17% and in that...
  9. XBOX series S Games will not download and Keeps saying "Installation Stopped"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX series S Games will not download and Keeps saying "Installation Stopped": I need Help I have had an issue with my xbox series s for a week now Let me explain I searched online and searched posts on here i have tried The whole Check Wifi Connection, Uninstall and...
  10. My Xbox Series S keeps stopping my installations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Series S keeps stopping my installations: I was trying to install Cyberpunk today every time i try to install it, it just immediately goes to installation stopped, this started happening to all of the games I tried to install, it’s...