My Xbox Series X is making a loud noise from the fan.

Discus and support My Xbox Series X is making a loud noise from the fan. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I play games my Xbox is loud. d6630be2-0169-4ae7-9583-5b21f938d13f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xELITE GANGSTRx, Sep 5, 2023.

1. My Xbox Series X is making a loud noise from the fan.

When I play games my Xbox is loud.

:)

xELITE GANGSTRx, Sep 5, 2023
  2. イザヤ Win User

Xbox One X Fan sounds way louder than usual

Ok I moved it and it has not shut off sense but the Xbox One X Fan noise is not constant and is still loud maybe not as loud as a jet engine like I describe before but still loud way louder than my Xbox One S and OG Xbox One, it would have a fan burst
    when I'm playing which is loud and annoying and the fan noise would never be at a constant noise level while I'm playing a game.
  3. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Hi XELITE G.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you. We are sorry for this incident.

Please clean your system and make sure is not in a closed space that can cause the system to get hotter making the fan to spin faster making more noise.

Thanks,
    Mauro
  4. Andy McNizy Win User

Xbox one s fan noise

My second Xbox one s and the noise is doing my head in it's a loud fan and buzzing is this just me or is this meant to be making this noise
  5. Samuel Jervis Win User

Xbox One Noise

Is it like a squeaking noise from the fan area? My console makes it every so often and it can be quite loud. I've already had a replacement for the same reason but it still makes the noise.
  6. Nom1s Win User

Console making loud noise from fan

When I insert a disk its making a crazy loud fan noise and it's not reading my the disk? WHAT THE HELL!
Thema:

1. My Xbox Series X is making a loud noise from the fan. - Similar Threads - Series making loud

2. My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...: Everytime I use my Xbox series x with headphones, I feel my hearing start to worsen on my right ear as I continue to play and by the end of my time using it, my eardrum feel completely inflamed...
  3. My Xbox Series S is making a whirling sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S is making a whirling sounds.: My Xbox Series S has always make coil whine sounds. However, it bothers me when there is that noise, plus a whirling noise when I play more graphically advanced games. Should I be concerned?...
  4. My xbox series x makes a weird grinding noise when i insert a disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x makes a weird grinding noise when i insert a disc: The disc works perfectly fine on other xbox but not on my xbox series x the game is hot wheels unleashed Please HELP 39ea1323-3b8d-4668-ac7e-b3856a48b96d
  5. Why is my RB on my XBOX Series S controller making a buzzing/springing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my RB on my XBOX Series S controller making a buzzing/springing noise: my RB on my controller is making a buzzing/springing noise, the RB works but that noise is annoying me. it happened a couple of days ago cdbea244-a9d6-4544-be4f-9143677d077e
  6. Why is my Xbox series x not making any sound at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series x not making any sound at all: When I turn on my xbox it doesn’t have any sound and when I try to set up the audio in the settings it does nothing 2137d7f7-bee7-4624-81c3-f3955382f5a2
  7. Can you make the thrustmaster t248 combatable woth xbox series s and x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you make the thrustmaster t248 combatable woth xbox series s and x: I bought taxi life hoping i can use my wheel but logged onto the game and it dosent support my wheel would like to know if you were able to make the thrustmaster t248 combatable with my xbox...
  8. Xbox series s making buzzing noise.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s making buzzing noise.: Hello, im Yasi, i have been facing some problems with my xbox series s, i have got it from 2022 around june. lately its been making a buzzing or wheezing noise on the left hand side of the xbox...
  9. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  10. Why when i try to insert a game into my series x it doesnt take the disc and makes a loud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when i try to insert a game into my series x it doesnt take the disc and makes a loud...: I probably have had the series x for a few months and haven’t tried to insert a game until today and when i try to insert a game it doesnt take the game. Also when i first got the console i...