My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...

Discus and support My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to sign into my Xbox live account it says “you need an Internet for this“ then below it says it doesn’t look like you’re connected to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AmmBam, May 29, 2024.

1. AmmBam
    AmmBam Guest

My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...

When I try to sign into my Xbox live account it says “you need an Internet for this“ then below it says it doesn’t look like you’re connected to the Internet. Check your connection and try again. And then list what looks like a code. My Internet is working and my Xbox is connected to it. On my Xbox I testing network connection. I test speed and statistics. Everything looks great. All of my other devices are working fine on the Internet as well. I cannot find out why my Xbox will not allow me to login.

:)

AmmBam, May 29, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll need internet for this.” Internet is working!

Hi, AmmBam! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues signing in.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions:

- May I ask what's the error code you see with that message?

- Is your console connected to the internet via WiFi or network cable?

- Could you go to Settings > General > Network Settings, and let me know what you see under "Current Network Status"?

- Have you already tried power cycling your console and your home's network hardware? like this:

• Press and hold your console's power button until it shuts down.
    • Unplug the console's power cord for 5 minutes.
    • Turn your modem/router off and unplug them for 5 minutes.
    • Plug everything back together and check if the issues persist.

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. Thomas Cotton Win User

My Xbox series X is no longer connecting to my internet.

The Xbox factory reset on the series X still did not work, it wouldn’t connect to the network. I connected my original Xbox one (2014) back up to my monitor and I was able to play online games just fine on there, same Microsoft account and internet that the series X was not connecting too. My Xbox series x keeps saying it has a hardware issue when trying to connect the internet, I’m pretty sure this proves it’s a physical problem with the hardware on my Xbox. I still have warranty on it and can return it and trade in for a new one. I’ll try doing this and seeing if the trade in one works.
  4. Cookie 64 Win User

Xbox1

My Xbox says it's connected to the internet but when I go to sign on it says am not connected to the internet
  5. KyIronHorseman Win User

anyone having issues with the series or one s connecting by ethernet only an not wfi?

yes i have done all the above..if i have it connected via ethernet it is fne but when i go to use the wifi it wont work,,says console is connected but when i try to access my games says a connection error,,, does it on my series s and my xbox one s .. and a friends series x is doing it
  6. Drewskibich Win User

Live / Xbox account / app

When i try to sign in to xbox app on iihone, it says “xbox wants to sign in to live.com” or some thing like that, And if I hit cancel, I can’t sign in, or if I hit continue, it automatically signs me in through the Gmail account which is connected to the
    old unused Xbox account. There’s no option to sign in using my outlook credentials. So I cannot connect the iphone xbox app which is signed in through Google, to my Xbox series X, which is signed into the actual account I play on, with the outlook address.
    That’s the heart of the problem. My series X is connected to Outlook, my phone and everything else is connected to Google because that’s what I actually use. the only reason I even have the Outlook account is because Microsoft tricked me into signing up for
    it and it’s literally cost me dozens of wasted hours over the past 15 years trying to figure this problem out thanks Bill Gates hope that fraction of a penny helped
Thema:

1. My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll... - Similar Threads - series connected internet

2. My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it: The Internet works fine on everything else. ead1a9fe-d0af-4431-9005-424964e655e8
  3. My xbox series x doesn't connect to xbox network but is connected to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x doesn't connect to xbox network but is connected to the internet: So I've tried every single fix out there to try and fix the issue but my console won't connect to the xbox network. I can't sign in as it says I do not have an Internet connect but when I click...
  4. Why does my xbox series X randomly disconnect from my wireless internet connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series X randomly disconnect from my wireless internet connection?: I dont know how to fix this issue and tried many of the troubleshooting tips but when on my xbox series X sometimes randomly it will completely disconnect from my wireless internet connection and...
  5. Xbox Series S wont connect to internet properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S wont connect to internet properly: Hi all, it seems my xbox wont connect to the internet properly, here's the issues i'm running into: Xbox takes 1-2 mins to sign me in, no live images/videos play on home screen, xbox says it is...
  6. Xbox Series S not working and saying its not connected to Internet outside of network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S not working and saying its not connected to Internet outside of network...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...
  7. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  8. my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(: i recently hopped on to my xbox series s and my internet just wouldn't work, so i turned off my router for 30 secs and that wouldn't work, then i checked if my router was filtering out my xbox...
  9. Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?: All of a sudden today my Xbox stopped connecting to the internet, I know it’s not a problem with the wifi as my phone and tv are connected to it and working fine. I reset the Xbox multiple times...
  10. Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?: When playing for some time once the console is turned off,and when you turn it on again to play the WiFi disconnects and will not connect whatever I do,I’ve had to completely reset the console in...