My xbox series X I just got won't display a signal.

Discus and support My xbox series X I just got won't display a signal. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've tried power cycling, using different cables, TVs, nothing. Everytime I try to boot it into low power mode it turns itself off.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by anthony ✔️, Jan 7, 2024.

1. My xbox series X I just got won't display a signal.

I've tried power cycling, using different cables, TVs, nothing. Everytime I try to boot it into low power mode it turns itself off.

:)

anthony ✔️, Jan 7, 2024
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

ive done that, thats why i also stated that ive tried with different cables and different tvs
    Exactly why I mentioned the SOURCE button of each TV's remote control.

Note For the Xbox Series X console, make sure to use the Ultra High Speed HDMI cable provided with the console. If you require a longer cable, make sure to purchase a certified Ultra High Speed HDMI cable that supports HDMI 2.1 features.

Setup new Series X
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

Make sure the TV is set to the correct HDMI input the console is connected to.

Use TV Remote SOURCE button and choose HDMI 1 or 2 etc.
  4. anthony ✔️ Win User

duh duh duh i didnt get it from a store, it was a gift. that's why i need it to be fixed
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

then you should take it back to the store and exchange it
  6. anthony ✔️ Win User

ive done that, thats why i also stated that ive tried with different cables and different tvs
Thema:

1. My xbox series X I just got won't display a signal. - Similar Threads - series got won't

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. Iv got 100% packet loss on my xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Iv got 100% packet loss on my xbox series x: Iv tried everything I know, broadband line test, wired, wireless, tethered to my phone, factory reset the xbox, rest the router, no matter what I do its still 100% packet loss, any ideas....
  4. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  5. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  6. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  7. My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One: Last night and the night before, my controller started randomly disconnecting every few minutes and now won't connect to my Xbox at all unless it's plugged in. This controller is a replacement...
  8. I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help: I am currently trying to play games on my new Xbox Series S but each time I try playing a game it doesn't work because quick resume is enabled and when I try to disable the feature on those games...
  9. Hello, I just got an xbox series s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I just got an xbox series s.: . When I logged into it, I was put into a cloud gaming beta Xbox home screen. I'm not sure how to get back to a normal Xbox screen, I have been trying for days now. Please let me know if there is...
  10. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c