My Xbox series x has been sounding louder on series x/s enhanced games after the new update

Discus and support My Xbox series x has been sounding louder on series x/s enhanced games after the new update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox recently was deep cleaned and new thermal paste was added yet the fan still runs audibly loud only on games like the crew motorfest,Madden... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Party_Respond_8478, Sep 25, 2023.

1. My Xbox series x has been sounding louder on series x/s enhanced games after the new update

My Xbox recently was deep cleaned and new thermal paste was added yet the fan still runs audibly loud only on games like the crew motorfest,Madden 23,and call of duty mw2 2022

submitted by /u/Party_Respond_8478
    [link] [comments]

/u/Party_Respond_8478, Sep 25, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

New xbox S video performance.

Yes it will run at 30 fps on the Series X as well.

The Series X has a number of other advantages over the Series S, not just a higher resolution. The Series X has 6GB more RAM than the Series S and more capable graphics hardware. The Series X can run Xbox One games that were enhanced for the Xbox One X and
    run them smoother.

Only Xbox 360 and original Xbox games that were enhanced For One X get enhanced on the Series S, but unlike that machine, they max out at 1440P. Xbox One games run as they did on the original hardware, but with their own enhancements I mentioned in my previous
    reply such as smoother frame rates, unlocked resolutions and such.

For the time being, Series X and S are on par with each other frame rate wise, but only time will tell for future titles.

I'm a PC gamer (i7 and RTX 2080) as well as a console gamer. I have a Series S because I couldn't get a Series X. When the X becomes available I'll replace it.

I've not connected my Series S to my TV, it's running off my Monitor. 1080P at 120Hz is great so far.

The great thing with these consoles is their content now follows you. when I get my Series X, only old games will work and work better.
  3. ngocphi Win User

GTA V xbox one X|S version

Xbox one isn't xbox one s or x compatible they are all compatible it's only the x that has some enhancements but generally the game will download on any xbox one

Series x is just xbox series s or x

Not xbox one s
  4. The Kleaner Win User

Xbox Game Disc-to-Digital Availability

This is an incorrect assumption. You can insert an xbox one disc and download updates that may improve visuals and frame rates on Xbox Series X/S but in order to play you still need the disc unless you own the digital version of it.

Xbox Series X will utilize the Xbox One X version of enhancements while Xbox series S will use the Xbox One S enhancements.

You will not get a free game by borrowing or renting a physical version of a game and installing it on Xbox Series X/S.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Games that aren't series s/x enhanced look bad

Hi,

It's up to game developers to upgrade/enhance their games for a given platform. Nothing Microsoft can do about that.

Bear in mind that the Series S can not run Xbox One enhanced titles with their upgraded resolutions/graphics as the Series S has less RAM than One X. For a game like Soul Calibur 6 to have better visuals on a Series S or X, it would require the game to be updated by the same people that made the game unfortunately.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Will there be Xbox One X Enhancement patches on the Series X?

I know that Series S can't use the XIX enhancements. I'm asking if the Series X
    will be using the XIX Enhancements. Thank you for taking the time to respond however.
    Yes, why wouldn't it be? Faster processor, graphics and more RAM (16 GB). I did already state in my previous reply that Series X will play X1X enhanced titles.

Digital Foundry (a popular YouTube tech channel) have shown a video of Gears 5 running on Series X.

Not only was Series X running the X1X Gears game, the developer has enhanced it again for Series X.
Thema:

My Xbox series x has been sounding louder on series x/s enhanced games after the new update

1. My Xbox series x has been sounding louder on series x/s enhanced games after the new update - Similar Threads - series has been

2. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  3. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  4. Xbox series X has problems starting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has problems starting up: Has anyone else had issues with this? My best guess is probably a failing power supply from research. It started a few weeks ago I will go to start my Xbox Series X up and the light on the console...
  5. Xbox series X has been broken since release

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has been broken since release: I’m very frustrated by this. No games or apps will load so I’ll power cycle the Xbox. Unplug the leads and wait. Go to turn it back on and my controller isn’t synced. Try to use the Xbox series...
  6. Hi! So my Xbox series X has been running perfectly fine up until late summer this year. Now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi! So my Xbox series X has been running perfectly fine up until late summer this year. Now...: I know many people experienced the same thing, and although I know this might well be just a game-related issue, I'm afraid it could be a sign my Series X is "dying". Now, I care to highlight that...
  7. My xbox series x has been freezing on load screens for a while, then the console makes the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x has been freezing on load screens for a while, then the console makes the...: This has happened a few times now, is it anything I should be concerned about? 3f942809-8bac-43c0-831e-cb0d31177e01
  8. Has there been any solution for the Xbox elite series 2 controllers losing connectivity to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has there been any solution for the Xbox elite series 2 controllers losing connectivity to...: Beyond frustrated I have had this happen with 3 different Xbox series s and 4 Xbox elite 2 controllers!!! Once it starts it doesn't stop! I've had it happen to me while sitting at the home screen...
  9. Why has this problem on the series x/s versions of the Xbox not been fixed yet and how do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has this problem on the series x/s versions of the Xbox not been fixed yet and how do I...: The YouTube app on xbox series s and I have heard it is the same for series x has a problem with the video and audio synchronization. The audio is delayed on the app while the video is ahead of...
  10. Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...: Howdy folks. This issue started quite recently and every option I tried has not worked such as power cycling the console, factory resetting, deleting alternate Mac address and changing the DNS...