My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it

Discus and support My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Internet works fine on everything else. ead1a9fe-d0af-4431-9005-424964e655e8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JJ Jj5, Jun 16, 2024.

1. JJ Jj5
    JJ Jj5 Guest

My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it

The Internet works fine on everything else.

:)

JJ Jj5, Jun 16, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, JJ. Thanks for taking the time to reply and letting me know that the issue has been solved! Feel free to send a follow-up response if needed.
    For now, I just want to wish you a good day.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello JJ. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble finding Wi-Fi networks on your Xbox Series S.

Not only that, but based on the information you provided, it could be a hardware issue. However, before considering that, I would like to suggest the following potential solutions:

A. Attempt to connect your console to the internet via Ethernet.

B. Power cycle your console:

“Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps.
    Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important: If your console is in Sleep mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Sleep mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying “Xbox on,” won't be enabled until you restart the console.”

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

C. Factory reset your console:

Open Settings > System > Console Info > Reset > Select “Keep my games & apps”.

D. Perform an offline update on your console.
    This potential fix requires a USB drive and a PC to transfer the files to it:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/offline-system-update

Note: Don't perform the offline update if your console is enrolled in the Insider program. Instead, you may want to remove the console from the program and wait until you receive a stable OS version.

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Arturo.
  4. JJ Jj5 Win User

It askes me to add ssid then says can't connect to your wireless network.

The xbox is quite new and has not been damaged
  5. JJ Jj5 Win User

Thanks.i powerwashed my xbox series x. It it fixed it. Last time however i did that it reverted back within a couple of weeks.

Il reply if it breaks again
  6. Tknocka Win User

Cant download update to connect to xbox live

done through wireless as my modem is in a different room . xbox will connect to my network , network will connect to internet, problem comes when internet tries to connect to xbox live, this is when the updat notice appears .
Thema:

1. My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it - Similar Threads - series does connect

2. Why does my xbox series X randomly disconnect from my wireless internet connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series X randomly disconnect from my wireless internet connection?: I dont know how to fix this issue and tried many of the troubleshooting tips but when on my xbox series X sometimes randomly it will completely disconnect from my wireless internet connection and...
  3. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  4. Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?: When playing for some time once the console is turned off,and when you turn it on again to play the WiFi disconnects and will not connect whatever I do,I’ve had to completely reset the console in...
  5. My xbox series s does not want to connect to my wifi but connects to other WiFi I don't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s does not want to connect to my wifi but connects to other WiFi I don't...: I need help to fix this problem 2380e82f-b21e-4d8f-841c-7c8145962412
  6. Why does my Xbox elite controller series 2 refuses to connect to my windows 11 PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox elite controller series 2 refuses to connect to my windows 11 PC?: The controller connected just fine to my pc for about 6 months and then one day after restarting my pc my controller would say it is connected in settings for about 2 minutes before shutting off...
  7. why does my Xbox series s controller have connectivity issues when I disable night mode?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my Xbox series s controller have connectivity issues when I disable night mode?: Everything is up to date including the controller firmware cbcf96dd-88f4-4cbf-998b-d490898c91b0
  8. Does Xbox series s "remember" hdmi connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox series s "remember" hdmi connection?: Okay, soo my question might sound weird, but here is the problem. I have 2 baseus HDMI switches, connected with two sources: 1. My gaming lap 2. Xbox console Two outputs: 1. My monitor 2. My...
  9. Xbox Seried S,connected to internet, XBL does not see it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Seried S,connected to internet, XBL does not see it: Wireless connection XBOX Series S. Run internet test says connected. However, the Xbox live services are not seeing the connection and says I am offline. Which is crazy because the internet...
  10. Why does my Xbox Series X say wired connection in use but there isn't?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X say wired connection in use but there isn't?: I got my new Xbox series x not even 2-3 wks ago and ever since I've had either power outages due to Mother Nature that would cause this issue one time and it was an easy fix I just needed to turn...