My xbox series X disconnects and connects when connected to an ethernet port i havr tried...

Discus and support My xbox series X disconnects and connects when connected to an ethernet port i havr tried... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox is basically missing a key a feature. 50b9ab2e-b479-4799-b40c-3dffc6bebe5f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by alex delgado1, Feb 18, 2024.

1. My xbox series X disconnects and connects when connected to an ethernet port i havr tried...

my xbox is basically missing a key a feature.

:)

alex delgado1, Feb 18, 2024
  2. Blackhawks1009 Win User

Xbox Series X Unstable Wired Network Connection, Ethernet.

Im having the exact same issue with my Series X as DMcC1 though im using the modem/router provided by Spectrum Cable in western NY. Ethernet cable works fine on xbox one and any other device I connect it to, but when I connect it to the series X it will
    connect for about 2 seconds and then disconnect and tell me i dont have an ethernet cable plugged in. It then alternates between connecting for about 2 seconds and then disconnecting for a while and then repeats the process. Wireless connection seems fine.
    I guess im glad to know im not the only one.
  3. D3AthRob ACE Win User

Xbox series x Ethernet port broken?

Hi all,

It’s not a new question I know, but is there any fix for the Ethernet port problem with the Series X planned?

I can see questions ranging back from release and it is making the unit completely frustrating to use. Any time it powers down, it disconnects from Ethernet upon restart and takes a long period of restarts, resets and unplugging to reconnect again.

It seems to be particularly bad when in energy saving mode, where it won’t connect at all. I’ve tried every way of resolving the problem but it simply reoccurs immediately afterwards and never stays connected for long.

Microsoft must be aware - are they planning a fix? Is it a hardware/firmware problem? Are all series x’s doing this?
    I'm having the same problem. Unplugged my series x and played on another console, plugged my series x in and couldn't connect to internet using ethernet port. Wireless works fine. Did everything to diagnose the problem. Called Microsoft and I'm barely 2 months out of my warranty, go figure. Read up on this problem and we are definitely not the only ones dealing with wonky ethernet ports. Wish I had a answer for ya bud.
  4. TommyWilson8 Win User

Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting

I have one Xbox (Series X) wired via Ethernet. I can play on WiFi with no disconnects but I prefer a wired connection for gaming.
  5. Sebastian132. Win User

How to fix Overwatch 2 error code LC-202

I have the same problem and I've tried: reinstalling the game, rebooting my router and modem and Xbox, disconnecting my Xbox profile from battlenet and reconnecting it, giving my series X automatic Port distribution as well as doing it manually, I also removed a lot of devices connected to my router and checked the internet connection right after a disconnect but everything works fine
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My xbox series X disconnects and connects when connected to an ethernet port i havr tried several different cables and i’ve tried restarting the console and everything. need help.

Hi Alex, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am truly sorry to hear that.

Since you already tried the most common troubleshooting and it hasn't worked, I recommend you submit a repair request.

Please, register your device on this link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/register-your-product

Then, fill out the repair form: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

You can check the warranty terms here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/...ce-plans-and-terms-conditions-for-your-device

If your device is out of warranty, you can check the costs here:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

I hope this helps.
Thema:

My xbox series X disconnects and connects when connected to an ethernet port i havr tried...

1. My xbox series X disconnects and connects when connected to an ethernet port i havr tried... - Similar Threads - series disconnects connects

2. Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes: Hi I’m having a problem with my Xbox series x. Every 5-10 minutes my internet disconnects and then reconnects instantly but it’s just enough time for me to get kicked out of whatever online game...
  3. Xbox series X randomly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X randomly disconnecting: My xbox series x keeps randomly disconnecting. Every 5-10 minutes, itll completely lose connection and sign me out, then reconnect 15 seconds later, long enough to kick me out of a game if im in...
  4. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  5. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting: A couple months ago I bought a brand new controller with the official rechargeable battery pack. I have had issues with the controller disconnecting and losing power since day one. Today I decided...
  6. Why does my xbox series X randomly disconnect from my wireless internet connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series X randomly disconnect from my wireless internet connection?: I dont know how to fix this issue and tried many of the troubleshooting tips but when on my xbox series X sometimes randomly it will completely disconnect from my wireless internet connection and...
  7. Xbox elite series 2 controller disconnects only when playing connected with the USB C charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller disconnects only when playing connected with the USB C charger: I need this resolved! I can play only with my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller wirelessly. sometimes i want to play and my controller is low on battery, but it disconnects when I'm trying to play...
  8. Xbox Series S disconnects randomly from wired connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S disconnects randomly from wired connection: I’ve had my Xbox Series S for about a year now and haven’t experienced this problem until very recently. I also have a PC and a PS4 which I use the same ethernet cable for wired connections on...
  9. Xbox Series X randomly disconnecting from Wired Connection to Router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X randomly disconnecting from Wired Connection to Router: Hi. Recently purchased a Series X and after setting up via a Wired Connection, system randomly disconnects. Restarted the system and the router which temporarily solved the problem but after a...
  10. xbox series X keeps disconnecting in the middle of games and im connected to ethernet , I...

in XboX Insiders
    xbox series X keeps disconnecting in the middle of games and im connected to ethernet , I...: Help submitted by /u/Hot_Bag1051 [link] [comments]