My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not...

Discus and support My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not connected to my xbox I have plugged it in and fully recharged the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Phoenix Hook, Jan 20, 2024.

1. Phoenix Hook
    Phoenix Hook Guest

My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not...

My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not connected to my xbox I have plugged it in and fully recharged the pack and it still hasn't connected does anyone know how to fix it

:)

Phoenix Hook, Jan 20, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Does the new series X use the same battery packs as Xbox s

The Series X controllers available now uses the same official battery packs as the Xbox One and Series S controllers.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Rechargeable batteries

But then if it;s the wrong battery pack, it shoudn't work with either controller ...the fact it works in one but not the other points to an issue with the second controller

The Xbox One Venom battery pack won't even fit in the Series X controller (or at least not without trimming bits off it)..as the OP can fit the pack with no issue, it suggests it's the right battery pack. Unless Venom have released more than one battery pack for the Series X?
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

Will the Xbox One Play & Charge Kit be compatible with the Xbox Series X?

Xbox One accessories and peripherals will be compatible with Xbox Series X. As to whether the rechargeable battery packs are compatible with an Xbox Series X controller, that has not yet been revealed at this time, to my knowledge. However, the new controller
    will use USB-C for its charging port instead of the Play & Charge Kit's Micro-USB plug.
  5. Nasir090 Win User

Xbox one controller and headset disconnecting.

My controller doesn't take batteries it's the elite series 2 it has a built in rechargeable battery pack
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Venom Battery Pack

When you say you've tried New battery packs, was it a new battery pack designed for the Series S/X controllers? The Xbox One Venom battery packs won't fit the new controllers (Venom sell newer versions of these). The controller's much smaller size may have necessitated some minor changes?
Thema:

1. My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not... - Similar Threads - series controllers battery

2. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  3. my xbox one series x controller wont work without batteries

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one series x controller wont work without batteries: my xbox one series x controller works perfectly fine with a cable however when i try using batteries it sometimes blinks a few times then disconnect but sometimes it blinks once and disconnects. i...
  4. Does battery level needs to be full at all times on the xbox series x controller or it is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does battery level needs to be full at all times on the xbox series x controller or it is...: Does battery level needs to be full at all times on the xbox series x controller or it is are okay on the medium battery level is this are issue or it is are normal? Yours sincerely Jevgeni...
  5. Is the medium battery level on the xbox series x wireless controller are normal yes or no?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the medium battery level on the xbox series x wireless controller are normal yes or no?: Is the medium battery level on the xbox series x wireless controller are normal yes or no? c404dbc7-78f8-49e7-980f-9d479ee809ad
  6. Xbox series x controller with rechargeable battery not charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x controller with rechargeable battery not charging: Hi, I have bought a Microsoft rechargeable battery for my Xbox series x controller one year ago and until now it has been working perfectly. However, the last weeks when I try to charge my...
  7. My Series X controller keeps randomly turning off with fully charged batteries in it, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Series X controller keeps randomly turning off with fully charged batteries in it, and...: So what does the battery symbol with the lightning bolt next to it mean? e15d5f09-747a-4384-8411-0d0d98cb2c7f
  8. Xbox Series X controller not able to turn use bluetooth despite new batteries

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X controller not able to turn use bluetooth despite new batteries: I have recently acquired the Xbox Series X Controllers to be used exclusively for PC Gaming but it seems that after updating that the controller can no longer be turned on and by pressing the...
  9. Xbox elite series 2 controllers all have sensitive battery packs that causes the controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controllers all have sensitive battery packs that causes the controller...: I have ran through countless controllers and wasted a lot of money. I keep experiencing my controller turning off when the batter back feels any type of significant pressure. The usb cable causes...
  10. Can i use the elite series 2 controller wired only without damaging the battery?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i use the elite series 2 controller wired only without damaging the battery?: I never have an elite controller i just ordered my first ever 724cc71a-b0e9-4dc2-be51-ffdce9487ea6