My Xbox Series X controller (on PC) has a problem. It is as if stick drift is occurring but...

Discus and support My Xbox Series X controller (on PC) has a problem. It is as if stick drift is occurring but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After 8 seconds or so of inactivity, it will seem (in a game or menu) like I am holding up on the left thumbstick, but I'm not. Nor is there any drift.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zoot McGoot, Sep 21, 2023.

1. Zoot McGoot
    Zoot McGoot Guest

My Xbox Series X controller (on PC) has a problem. It is as if stick drift is occurring but...

After 8 seconds or so of inactivity, it will seem (in a game or menu) like I am holding up on the left thumbstick, but I'm not. Nor is there any drift. It's just doing it for no reason! This is a fairly recent problem too, It's only been going on around 3 months. I assumed it would get patched out with the next update but that didn't happen. I've tried the xbox accesories app to see if it can detect what's happening. But the app doesnt detect it as a comman either!

I have NO clue what to do if anyone can help.

:)

Zoot McGoot, Sep 21, 2023
  2. Blueheart14 Win User

Elite controller stick drift

The problem is not just the on elite 2 controllers its a issue with all controllers that use the PDP program because i have 3 afterglow controllers that have problems with joy stick drift i also have 2 power A controllers that have problems with joy stick
    drift as well and my brother has an elite 2 series controller that also has the same problem
  3. Richard Knowles1 Win User

Xbox series X Controller Question

I have bought five new controllers for my Xbox series X game console. ON the Sniper Ghost Contract games 1 and 2 my controller shoots automatically with the left stick. Once you try to hold your breath and lock to shoot an opponent the controller sticks. This is a new problem for me other then the drifting of an old controller. Has anyone else complained about this issues.
  4. Stiff77_490 Win User

Xbox series X controller keeps drifting up

Unboxed my Series X in October. Stick drift within a month. My Xbox 360 Elite controller still works flawlessly after nearly 15 years.

The new controllers are garbage.
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

My Xbox Series X controller (on PC) has a problem. It is as if stick drift is occurring but it isn't the actual thumbstick!

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately your controller might be having some hardware issues which may need a repair. I suggest that you try get your device serviced instead.

If you've registered your device, sign in at Device services to see the device's warranty status. If it's within warranty, repairs are free. If your device is out of warranty, you'll be charged a repair fee.

If you have not registered you device, follow the steps here: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/register-your-product

After you have registered your device, follow these steps:
    1. Sign in to the Device services site with your Microsoft account credentials: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

2. Select the device that you want repaired.

3. Follow the onscreen steps to complete your service order request.

After Device services receives your submission, they'll send you a service order number and an order confirmation email that includes shipping or drop-off instructions.

You can find more details on getting your Xbox device serviced on this link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

I hope this helps resolve your issue.
  6. OneManTagTeam Win User

Error message "sorry something went wrong" when trying to enter shipping details.

Did you manage to fix this? My Series X controller has stick drift and keeps moving up/forward.

I’ve been getting this message for over a week now despite using different browsers. Always happens when I need to add address
Thema:

1. My Xbox Series X controller (on PC) has a problem. It is as if stick drift is occurring but... - Similar Threads - Series controller has

2. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  3. LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light (IN PC)

in XboX Insiders
    LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light (IN PC): I wanna know if there is any way to turn off the led or set a lower intensity to it, in the night it is very uncomfortable. I know there is a way to change it in console but I didn't found any in...
  4. LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light

in XboX Insiders
    LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light: I wanna know if there is any way to turn off the led or set a lower intensity to it, in the night it is very uncomfortable submitted by /u/isma_d_h [link] [comments]
  5. My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not...: My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not connected to my xbox I have plugged it in and fully recharged the pack and it still hasn't connected does anyone...
  6. Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else's XBOX Elite Controller Series 2 not working?: I have a Xbox series x and about a month ago, my Xbox elite controller series 2 is no longer configurable. I can no longer access the custom settings I made for various games and when I try to...
  7. My xbox series controller has randomly stopped working and will no longer work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series controller has randomly stopped working and will no longer work: I usually play on my pc with my xbox controller connected via USB. Today when hopped on and played for 2 mins, I've noticed none of my inputs were going through and the controller was not on. I...
  8. I’ve had 8 elite series 2 controllers, every single one has broken bumpers after about 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve had 8 elite series 2 controllers, every single one has broken bumpers after about 3...: This is not an exaggeration. I have spent an unreal amount of money on these controllers because they are the best beyond a doubt. However, the bumpers are literally made of paper. I should get 3...
  9. My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times...: My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times and i managed to fix it by pure luck. I need help understanding why this happens and how to fix it...
  10. My Xbox series X controller won’t turn on and it has some ringing sound and I tried putting...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series X controller won’t turn on and it has some ringing sound and I tried putting...: When I try to plug in my controller it won’t turn on and it has a ringing noise and I used fresh batteries and it still won’t work and if I plug in the same usb to another controller it works...