My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly

Discus and support My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, recently I've been having this issue when playing a game where my controller would randomly disconnect and reconnect even in wired on PC, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by akada alix, Mar 21, 2024.

1. akada alix
    akada alix Guest

Hello, recently I've been having this issue when playing a game where my controller would randomly disconnect and reconnect even in wired on PC, I tried other usb cables, batteries, another pc, updating firmware through the xbox accessories app, updating drivers through a third-party and it still seems to be of no avail, I've had this controller working perfectly for about either 1 and a half year or 2 years but suddenly a couple days ago it did this.

:)

akada alix, Mar 21, 2024
  2. RedlineZ Win User

Xbox Series X Controller Disconnection Problem

My controllers keep disconnecting from my Xbox series X randomly while playing games. When it happens I connect a different controller and it keeps happening. I have 3 xbox one controllers and 2 series x controllers. I've tried using all of them. I've also gone through all of the troubleshooting steps, made sure controller and console updates have been done and have reset and reconnected the controllers multiple times. I've even tried saving the game soft resetting the console then restarting and reconnecting a controller. I cannot play the trial or opens in FH5 as those are multiplayer races and you cannot pause or rewind or you lose your place. Does my console have a defect with its bluetooth connection?
  3. bpipal Win User

Microsoft Elite Controller 2 disconnects from XBOX One X intermittently

This did not work, I also noticed that if I shut off the XBOX One X it disconnects this controller and I have to reconnect it on startup. This does not happen with my other controllers just the Elite series 2 one.. I'll request a replacement
  4. md alaminislam Win User

Xbox series x controller PC disconnection problem

I recently purchased a Xbox series x controller to use with my pc. However, the controller disconnects and reconnects seemingly at random. Certain games seem to be worse, disconnecting about every minute. While others seems to be less conducive. I downloaded the Xbox Accessories app for windows and the only thing it allows me to do is to test the buttons on my controller. I cannot click on the config button and there is no way to check for updates. So my question is, besides connecting via a USB cord, is there any realistic solution to fix this disconnection problem?
    store not suppot plz help
  5. VividPup9273025 Win User

huge issues with my xbox one controller. (HELP NEEDED)

i just recently bought this xbox so i dont know if it was after the september update, but my controller also randomly disconnects then reconnects, its very frustrating that microsoft has no solution for this
  6. adamProcter Win User

Xbox One Controller keeps disconnecting randomly

Thanks for the help,

I've found a resolution for my problem. If I plug my controller into my USB switch the controller doesn't disconnect, even though the other inputs do disconnect randomly! When I swap the inputs to my PC everything works perfectly and the Xbox controller continues to work on the Xbox (weirdly).
Thema:

1. My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly - Similar Threads - series controller disconnects

2. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  3. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  4. Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming: I'm not sure how unique my situation is but i'll try to be as detailed in explanation, as of today my pad keeps disconnecting when gaming, rarely or not what-ever if I leave my pad idle or just...
  5. Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting: Bought a brand new Xbox series S and the controller started randomly disconnecting while playing games. I’ve never had this problem with my series X. So I took my spare controller and tried to use...
  6. My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.: Since a few Months now my Xbox disconnects first the Controller, and then the Internet. To reconnect, I have to Restart the Xbox. I tried another Controller, another Network, even playing with...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  8. My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting: I got a new xbox core controller and connected it to my xbox one but it won't stay connected ad0fb639-1623-4ca9-a942-2a930f9e6332
  9. Xbox controllers keep disconnecting and reconnection on Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controllers keep disconnecting and reconnection on Series S: I recently got an Xbox Series S and my controllers (both new controller that came with the console, and my old Xbox one controller) have been randomly disconnecting and reconnecting, and my...
  10. Xbox Series X Controller Keeps disconnecting.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Controller Keeps disconnecting.: I’m in alpha updates and I’ve noticed while I was playing Dead Island 2, whenever I’d click the guide button the controller freezes, disconnects and then reconnects. Even my Xbox wireless headset...