My Xbox series x connects to the internet but won’t let me play online, why?

Discus and support My Xbox series x connects to the internet but won’t let me play online, why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve tried everything. I had a dude from Xfinity come out and give me a new modem, he changed the coaxial cable and even took off the wall thing and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marcus11599, Sep 23, 2023.

1. Marcus11599
    Marcus11599 Guest

I’ve tried everything. I had a dude from Xfinity come out and give me a new modem, he changed the coaxial cable and even took off the wall thing and replaced it. I’ve reset my Xbox a billion times. Did the IP address thing, the DNS thing, the alternate Mac Address thing. I added Port Forwarding to everything. I disabled the firewall that was already on minimum. It’s back up now but I’ve literally tried everything. I tried resetting the Modem even. I am at a loss. It’s only the xbox, but I know it’s the internet because I’ve used my hotspot on my phone and it’s fine. What do I need to do so I can play online games with my friends again? Because this is ridiculous. It’s not an internet connectivity issue, it’s probably a permission issue.

:)

Marcus11599, Sep 23, 2023
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, are you banned? Check xbox enforcement web page and see what it says. Does your console connect to the internet??
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Do you have Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass Core, or GP Ultimate?
  4. Me Ali1 Win User

Xbox

I own the game on the Xbox series x but it won't allow me to connect the game to my profile which is on the Xbox series x and so it does not let me play online, If that makes sense.
  5. Braulio 🖤 Win User

when i join or invite someone it says connecting then just kicks me from the party

Same thing is happening to me , our nat types are open and I’ve restarted my router twice. It won’t even let me play games online either , even though i’m connected to my internet
  6. Slakblazer Win User

Having to continually Xbox series x reset console

Hello,

Thank you for the speedy reply. When the series x gets turned off, when turning it back on, it won’t let me play games online. The network connection is working and connected however I still have to reset the Xbox. My son plays fornite and when he try’s to start the game it keeps asking for a sign in then looks like it will load and then asks for a sign in again. Have also tried playing vanguard and still won’t work. The only fix I have found was to reset the machine and it will load all games but it’s a real pain. The Xbox is only 2 months old! Any help will be appreciated.
Thema:

1. My Xbox series x connects to the internet but won’t let me play online, why? - Similar Threads - series connects internet

2. My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it: The Internet works fine on everything else. ead1a9fe-d0af-4431-9005-424964e655e8
  3. My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...: When I try to sign into my Xbox live account it says “you need an Internet for this“ then below it says it doesn’t look like you’re connected to the Internet. Check your connection and try again....
  4. My xbox series x doesn't connect to xbox network but is connected to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x doesn't connect to xbox network but is connected to the internet: So I've tried every single fix out there to try and fix the issue but my console won't connect to the xbox network. I can't sign in as it says I do not have an Internet connect but when I click...
  5. Why does my xbox series X randomly disconnect from my wireless internet connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series X randomly disconnect from my wireless internet connection?: I dont know how to fix this issue and tried many of the troubleshooting tips but when on my xbox series X sometimes randomly it will completely disconnect from my wireless internet connection and...
  6. Xbox Series S wont connect to internet properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S wont connect to internet properly: Hi all, it seems my xbox wont connect to the internet properly, here's the issues i'm running into: Xbox takes 1-2 mins to sign me in, no live images/videos play on home screen, xbox says it is...
  7. Xbox Series S not working and saying its not connected to Internet outside of network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S not working and saying its not connected to Internet outside of network...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...
  8. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  9. my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(: i recently hopped on to my xbox series s and my internet just wouldn't work, so i turned off my router for 30 secs and that wouldn't work, then i checked if my router was filtering out my xbox...
  10. Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?: All of a sudden today my Xbox stopped connecting to the internet, I know it’s not a problem with the wifi as my phone and tv are connected to it and working fine. I reset the Xbox multiple times...