My xbox series x audio is cutting out

Discus and support My xbox series x audio is cutting out in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I have had a xbox series x for about three months. In the past two weeks I have started experiencing audio cutting out when I start my xbox. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Connor Churchill1, Sep 20, 2023.

1. My xbox series x audio is cutting out

So I have had a xbox series x for about three months. In the past two weeks I have started experiencing audio cutting out when I start my xbox. The only way to stop this from happening is to restart my xbox. I have tried two different official xbox wireless headsets and this has happened with both of them. I have tried updating headset and controller. I have factory reset my xbox and cleared the mac address and still no fix. Has anyone else experienced this issue and does anyone have a solution.

:)

Connor Churchill1, Sep 20, 2023
  2. Connor Churchill1 Win User

I believe it is wireless headset only.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hey Connor! Have you checked if this problem also happens when playing audio through different devices such as TV speakers or a wired headset?
  4. JonnYB2Z Win User

[PC] Xbox Wireless Headset + Dolby Atmos = Audio Stuttering

I am also experiencing audio cut out/ stuttering. I have narrowed it down to the adapter that I am using (Windows 10 Adapter for controller). I have an Xbox Series X where I can play Warzone as a comparison. I do not get the same audio cuts outs playing on Xbox as I do on PC playing Warzone and when I disable Dolby Atmos on PC the cut out stops completely.

From what I can tell this is a support issue of the adapter to deal with the increase data to the Xbox wireless headset..... just my findings.
  5. Connor Churchill1 Win User

Why is my audio cutting out on my series X

Yeah I will have to get another headset and see if that fixes it then I will know it's the headset and not the console.
  6. Connor Churchill1 Win User

Why is my audio cutting out on my series X

My xbox and tv are less than a foot apart and when I play I am within 5 feet of my console. So I don't think interference is the issue.
Thema:

1. My xbox series x audio is cutting out - Similar Threads - series audio cutting

2. Audio latency with Steel Series Arctis Nova 7X Headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Audio latency with Steel Series Arctis Nova 7X Headphones: Just got the headphones and I’ve noticed a very poor audio delay with my games while using them. I’ve had wireless headphones from steel series prior to this pair but never encountered this issues...
  3. Series S 1tb Wired MS Audio Headphones No Power/Sound via USB A Sockets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S 1tb Wired MS Audio Headphones No Power/Sound via USB A Sockets: Hi Series S not Powering MS Wired Headphones connected to any of USB A sockets. Connected direct to. Series S Audio Setting re checked restarted Console Gen Audio testing/details Headset...
  4. Xbox series x audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x audio issues: I've had a Xbox series x since November 2023 and since day 1 there's been bits of popping in my headset whether it be in a game or watching YouTube or Netflix. I've gone through multiple headsets,...
  5. Headphone audio reversed on XBox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphone audio reversed on XBox Series S: I own Steelseries Arctis 5 wired headphones, which work perfectly well with my Windows PC. I recently bought a new XBox Series S, and played a few games. I wasn't aware there was a problem until I...
  6. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  7. Xbox series X Audio Crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Audio Crackling: My console's audio has been crackling First I noticed it if I tried to open the quick menu while in matches in For Honour, the audio would get slowwwwed and crackle awfully like it was a slowmo...
  8. Audio Stuttering on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Stuttering on my Xbox Series X: So, I have already read a few threads about their Xbox Series S and X having audio stuttering. With all the threads I have read, I have also tried the ideas that people have suggested to correct...
  9. Why is my audio cutting out on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my audio cutting out on my series X: So I got a series x in June and a month ago ive noticed the audio cuts out after I start the console. I have two microsoft official headsets and they experience the same issue. both of these...
  10. Wireless audio is cutting out on xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless audio is cutting out on xbox series x: So I have been using the official xbox wireless headset and for some reason whenever I start up the console the audio starts cutting out when doing anything. The only way to fix this is to reset...