My Xbox series S won't turn on.

Discus and support My Xbox series S won't turn on. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It won't beep, the LED won't come on, nothing. I KNOW my power supply works because I used my Xbox 7 days ago and that's when it was having the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Amjamis, Sep 9, 2023.

1. Amjamis
    Amjamis Guest

It won't beep, the LED won't come on, nothing. I KNOW my power supply works because I used my Xbox 7 days ago and that's when it was having the flashing black screen issue (Which is still not resolved) and now it just won't turn on. I don't use my Xbox much or heavily. It's not dusty. I've used different cords, different outlets and nothing. Turning it on via the button on the console doesn't work. Turning it on via controller doesn't work. And I'm just lost. I've had 3 big issues with Microsoft now. I'm getting sick of this, and I'm barely getting help from ANYONE. If you can actually help me fix this issue, you deserve a raise (if you're not an employee then you just deserve a good day) because you're doing more than everyone else. I do not want to send my Xbox to get repaired because I'm probably going to have to pay for it.

:)

Amjamis, Sep 9, 2023
  2. Skully Headshot Win User

Do you have any reason to think the power button is physically busted? If not...

I think your xbox is broken and you should at least get all the info about sending it in, that way you can make an informed decision.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I really hope I'm wrong, lets try to prove me wrong.

Make sure the outlet works.

Make sure a prong didn't fall off the plug.

Plug the controller into the xbox with usb. (just in case your power button broke a while ago and your controller just happened to go out of sync recently)

Inspect the cord for physical damage and/or try with other applicable electronics/xboxs that are designed to take the power.

Try powering on with the eject button. Oh yeah S, nevermind...

Id love to help more, but I'm in the same boat with some classic consoles myself. Unless you have some silly thing you overlooked.
  3. rights to repair2023 Win User

im sorry about your xbox series s not turning on but good choice of not sending your xbox to repair because is a high fee

so if you cant get your xbox fixed. buy a used working one would be cheaper than sending it in is the other solution.
  4. rights to repair2023 Win User

the xbox network haves this auto backup system called the clould so the last synced save data you will get back so if you planning to buy a new xbox series s system you just need the game you were playing and wait for it to sync and the save data be back. note data wont sync when consoles offline its best to always have it online or go online every little other to launch the game and sync the data.
  5. Amjamis Win User

But what about my saves? I don't THINK my saves are uploaded and I have this game I have that I spent DAYS completing to 100%
  6. Amjamis Win User

The power button is not broken, my Xbox controller doesn't turn it on, but the cords look fine. Holding the power button does nothing, and holding sync and power button does nothing.
Thema:

1. My Xbox series S won't turn on. - Similar Threads - series won't turn

2. Xbox series s won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s won't turn on: I replaced the power cord and power supply also the fan and still won't turn on 7234e759-6528-46c0-b8db-966648941b0b
  3. My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it...: My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it died and not letting me turn it back on no matter how many cables I try wont even let me charge it again I...
  4. Series S froze on main menu and xbox won't stay turned off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S froze on main menu and xbox won't stay turned off.: I have a 1 yr old Series S, it froze on the homescreen and none of the controller buttons do anything. I can turn it off with the power button on the Xbox but it randomly turns itself back on like...
  5. My elite series 2 controller won't charge or turn on even when plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller won't charge or turn on even when plugged in: Noticed yesterday controller getting low on battery so I plugged it in this morning the controller is completely dead and won't charge 6348e174-872b-40c4-9344-0e26ef6af345
  6. Xbox Series X won't turn on, and the light on the xbox button on the console only stays on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won't turn on, and the light on the xbox button on the console only stays on...: When I try to turn my Xbox Series X on by pressing the power button, it plays the "power on" sound and the light goes on for around 1 - 1.5 minutes before turning back off. It was working before,...
  7. Xbox Series S won't stay on, it clicks then turns off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S won't stay on, it clicks then turns off.: Hi , so my Series S randomly stopped working. Every time I try to turn it on it'll light up for a second, make a click and turn off. My first thought was cable/powerstrip, so I tried it on it's on...
  8. My launch Series X won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My launch Series X won't turn on: Pushing the power button causes it to turn on and beep for about 1 second, and then it immediately turns off. I've done all the trouble shooting to try and get this thing working again, but the...
  9. Series X won't turn on, but has power to all USB ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X won't turn on, but has power to all USB ports: My Series X Console was having a weird issue where the controller wouldn't turn on the machine, but was fixed once the console was unplugged and plugged back in. Fast forward ~1 week and the...
  10. Xbox series X won't connect to tv and turns off after 30 seconds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X won't connect to tv and turns off after 30 seconds?: My Xbox series X, that I've had without issue for a few months, won't connect to the tv anymore and it turns off after around 30 seconds. The fan doesn't seem to be spinning correctly either- it...