My Xbox series s won’t let me play any form of multiplayer for rainbow six siege

Discus and support My Xbox series s won’t let me play any form of multiplayer for rainbow six siege in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What is happening is I bought it and whenever I try to play quick match or ranked/unranked games it directs me to buy Xbox game pass. But if I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joshua Flores3, Jul 17, 2023.

1. My Xbox series s won’t let me play any form of multiplayer for rainbow six siege

What is happening is I bought it and whenever I try to play quick match or ranked/unranked games it directs me to buy Xbox game pass. But if I try to play single player it lets me. Why is this happening?

:)

Joshua Flores3, Jul 17, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

My Xbox series s won’t let me play any form of multiplayer for rainbow six siege

You would need Gold or Game Pass Ultimate (which includes Gold) in order to play online.
  3. Preliked Win User

Gameshare interfering with game pass

Hey Ricardo, it’s just one game (rainbow six siege) that won’t let me play, all my other games I can play, online as well which means my gold still works and my buddy who bought the one game(rainbow six) he can still play it on his console. But since I bought the game pass it the Xbox thinks I don’t have rainbow six and I’ve been playing it for 2-3 years, now after game pass running out it won’t let me play
  4. Jesse E' Win User

I need urgent help

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Rainbow Six: Siege currently supports cross-play and cross-progression in the same family of consoles, and between PC and Stadia.

This means you can move your progress between either your PC and Stadia account, your PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, or your Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.

From what I understand, you don't get your Xbox characters and progress on PC.

For reference see here https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/rainbow-six-...
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Rainbow Six

6. Mister Quimby Win User

Tom clancy the division promotion

Hey there Tr0ll135t Tr0ll!

Just to clarify, did you previously purchase Rainbow Six Siege? If not, you should not have access to Rainbow Six Siege. If you did purchase Siege and are unable to play it, please let us know. Thanks!
Thema:

1. My Xbox series s won’t let me play any form of multiplayer for rainbow six siege - Similar Threads - series won’t let

2. Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p: I bought an Odyssey g55a monitor which supports 144hz and 1440p but for some reason my Xbox series x won’t allow me to run 120hz and 1440p. If I change it to 120hz, the resolution drops to 1080p...
  3. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting me from the internet over and over again and won’t let...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting me from the internet over and over again and won’t let...: My Xbox series X while I’m playing a game will randomly disconnect from the internet (I have a wired connection). Everytime I load up the game again it will disconnect me over and over and keep...
  4. Series S xbox won’t let me play X/S games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series S xbox won’t let me play X/S games?: I’ve recently gotten an xbox one S, tried resetting almost everything on my console but still keeps saying my games aren’t compatible, could it somehow be connected to my older xbox one settings?...
  5. Why won’t my Xbox series x let me install Roblox? It will start to install the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox series x let me install Roblox? It will start to install the game but...: My Roblox won’t let me install it and play it. I have tried restarting my Xbox. I’ve tried clearing my cache. Tried hard resetting. I’ve tried it all. The game will start to install but stop at...
  6. My Xbox series x connects to the internet but won’t let me play online, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series x connects to the internet but won’t let me play online, why?: I’ve tried everything. I had a dude from Xfinity come out and give me a new modem, he changed the coaxial cable and even took off the wall thing and replaced it. I’ve reset my Xbox a billion...
  7. My Xbox series s is saying it’s not compatible with starfield it won’t even let me download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series s is saying it’s not compatible with starfield it won’t even let me download...: It keeps saying it’s not compatible it’s a series s it should be compatible? 1caed359-1d53-4e4b-80bf-82a17d79f12f
  8. My Xbox series S is trying to update upon turning on but won’t let me fully access the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S is trying to update upon turning on but won’t let me fully access the wifi...: My Xbox series S is trying to update as soon as I turn it on but the only wifi network I have access to requires me to accept the terms and conditions but the console won’t let me get that far...
  9. New series x won’t let me add account

in XBoX Accessibility
    New series x won’t let me add account: I just bought a new Xbox series x I did the update load to Home Screen go to add new for adding my account it starts loading circle then nothing happens n goes back to Home Screen I tried...
  10. Xbox series s won’t let me add my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series s won’t let me add my account.: I’ve factory reset my Xbox. I’ve deleted everything. I’ve checked my internet everything is fine, but when I click add a account it sends me to a loading screen, then just stops and never pulls...