my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(

Discus and support my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :( in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i recently hopped on to my xbox series s and my internet just wouldn't work, so i turned off my router for 30 secs and that wouldn't work, then i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kingston Fisher, Feb 27, 2024.

1. my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(

i recently hopped on to my xbox series s and my internet just wouldn't work, so i turned off my router for 30 secs and that wouldn't work, then i checked if my router was filtering out my xbox with it's MAC address and it didn't filter it's MAC address, still it did not work, then i tried restarting the xbox, still not working, then i tried typing in the SSID address still nothing works. for some reason the internet works on all my devices except my xbox which for some reason no matter how many times i put in the correct wifi password, it just does not work. and no matter what solutions i try to use nothing i mean NOTHING works at all. and no i cannot use a wired connection as i cannot afford one big enough to run all the way from my router to my xbox series s.

Anyone helpful enough to reply on how to fix this please reply ASAP.

:)

Kingston Fisher, Feb 27, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(