My Xbox series s will not power on the lights comes on for a seconds and it makes the sound...

Discus and support My Xbox series s will not power on the lights comes on for a seconds and it makes the sound... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I haven’t even played in a day or two so I have no idea what to do I keep pressing it and I’ve looked up everything I need help asap.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rvizzle Yo, Jul 2, 2023.

1. Rvizzle Yo
    Rvizzle Yo Guest

My Xbox series s will not power on the lights comes on for a seconds and it makes the sound...

I haven’t even played in a day or two so I have no idea what to do I keep pressing it and I’ve looked up everything I need help asap.

:)

Rvizzle Yo, Jul 2, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

My Xbox series s will not power on the lights comes on for a seconds and it makes the sound and then shuts off.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly reset the internal power supply by following the steps below:

"1. Unplug the power cord from the console.

2. Wait 10 seconds.

3. Plug the cord back into the console, and then press the Xbox button on the front of the console."

Also, if you have an external hard drive plugged into your console please unplug it as a corrupted hard drive may cause issues as well.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Xbox series s was hit by lightning and wouldn't come on, so I replaced the power supply and the light came on with the ding sound but nothing else, no fan running or any video, what else could it be?

Xbox series S was hit by lightning and wouldn't come on, so I replaced the power supply and the light came on with the ding sound but nothing else, no fan running or any video, what else could it be?
    If it was a lightning strike literally any number of components could've been damaged inside so its hard to say with any certainty.
  4. Blood xPS Win User

Xbox Slim 250GB doesnt turn on...!

The noise it makes is less than one second, you try to turn it on, but the green light doesnt appear, or anything in the screen, the sound comes from the xbox it self, not the TV.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

KINNECT

the xbox one s and the xbox one x need an adapter to make it usb and that also comes with its own power supply.

the xbox series s and x don't support kinect.
  6. smrogers Win User

Game DVR Clips have no sound or are out of Sync

I don't know if its related but if i unplug the xbox power brick and let the amber light go off then plug it back in the amber light comes on for a second then it goes white to signal the xbox is on, and the xbox does come on there is no light on the xbox
    but i can hear its fan spinning, it stays on for a few seconds then turns back off and the power brick goes back to amber, I'm only curious if this is related because this is something else that didn't always happen and may have also stared in the summer plus
    since not unplugging it the sound has always recorded.
Thema:

1. My Xbox series s will not power on the lights comes on for a seconds and it makes the sound... - Similar Threads - series power lights

2. Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...: Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific sinus wave inverter for the backup c98c1f89-569d-494c-8d8f-1072e12bb841
  3. Xbox series X power cycles my modem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X power cycles my modem: First time xbox owner bought a brand new series x today and when I connected it to the internet my modem powers itself off then when it reboots the xbox gets 900mbps for a few minutes drops to...
  4. Xbox series x without power your dreams logo

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x without power your dreams logo: I bought last week brand new Xbox series x And when I open it I didn't found the power your dreams solgan in the console This is new packaging in Xbox or not ? Thanks...
  5. What does it mean when my xbox series s power button blocks rapidly in a series of 2 blinks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean when my xbox series s power button blocks rapidly in a series of 2 blinks?: My xbox series s power button started blinking 2 times at a time after I turned it off. I'm worried something I wrong with my xbox. What does it mean and how do I fix it?...
  6. Series S 1tb Wired MS Audio Headphones No Power/Sound via USB A Sockets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S 1tb Wired MS Audio Headphones No Power/Sound via USB A Sockets: Hi Series S not Powering MS Wired Headphones connected to any of USB A sockets. Connected direct to. Series S Audio Setting re checked restarted Console Gen Audio testing/details Headset...
  7. My Xbox Series X Power Button light seems to be going out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X Power Button light seems to be going out: The light on the power button looks like it is burning out. I do not have night mode active or the custom dim set up. Is this just a matter of the led or is it indicative of a potentially bigger...
  8. How to power on the RGB lights in my wired headset for Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to power on the RGB lights in my wired headset for Xbox series X: The Headset Audio works is there a way to Connect the USB part of the headset cord to the rear of the XBOX series X Controller for power? 1b3a4ce7-9c22-415b-a49b-eb315628f2e3
  9. Xbox series x power button light but no power

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x power button light but no power: Hi, The past few days my Xbox series x has been hit and miss whether it turns on or not, the power button light flashes on when I press it and then turns off, repeated tries and a power cycle...
  10. Xbox series X power up issues. Light turns on but xbox does not power up

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X power up issues. Light turns on but xbox does not power up: Upon hitting the power button , the light and fan turns on with no visuals on screen and the xbox seems abnormally quiet. Nothing on the screen comes up at all and within in a minute the xbox...