My Xbox series s was unplugged now I don’t get video

Discus and support My Xbox series s was unplugged now I don’t get video in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It still turns on but it’s on were I have to choose my account and my controllers don’t connect and I can’t get any video... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stainless Steel1, Jan 27, 2024.

1. My Xbox series s was unplugged now I don’t get video

It still turns on but it’s on were I have to choose my account and my controllers don’t connect and I can’t get any video

:)

Stainless Steel1, Jan 27, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Stainless S, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I'm very sorry for the problem you're going through. I was researching one of the Microsoft forums and found this article (https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/4bd50c5a-e6f7-45c5-98e3-c35e43f86006#:~:text= Please%20please%20connect%20your%20console,return%20to%20add%20your%20account) Gerardo C. independent advisor, shows that the solution to the problem can be solved by following these steps:

"Please try restoring the console to its factory settings, keeping your games and applications, see the Xbox troubleshooting screen, generally this problem is resolved by following the procedure which I will leave you below.

First of all, make sure that the console does not have any game disc inside, if this is the case, please remove it before starting the procedure:

1. Turn off the console and unplug the power cord for 30 seconds to make sure the console is completely off, then plug it back in but don't turn it on yet.

2. Press and hold the Pair and Eject buttons on the console, then press the power button on the console once while still holding down the Pair and Eject buttons.

3. Press and hold the Pair and Eject buttons for 10 to 15 seconds until you hear the console power-on tone again, once you hear it you can release the buttons.

4. The console should turn on and display the Xbox startup troubleshooter on the screen.

To reset the console, select reset this Xbox. When prompted, select Keep games and apps. This option will restore the operating system and eliminate data that may be damaged, without deleting your applications or games. so that your console can power on without problems.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/threa...or favor connect tu consola,return a agregar% 20your%20account

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. Jwf702 Win User

Dragon Ball Kakarot Save issue

Yeah, I’m having the same problem. Got an Xbox Series X/S, bought the Series X/S version of the game — beat it, got the DLC upgrade but now my save files don’t want to upload saying I have to get my Xbox One file…which I don’t have.

I know I could just delete my saves and start over, but I’m not spending another 50+ hours grinding through to get to where I was in the first place.
  4. MarqueseGrimes Win User

Nba 2k

That’s what I don’t get I’m used to getting my games from Best Buy it’s not available for preorder for Xbox Series S but it is for the X
  5. Green. Don't Miss. Win User

Why can’t I load BO3 on my Xbox series S?

Update: my bo3 works for my Xbox one but not my series s which I don’t understand. It seemed to work after I was prompted to recover my last synced data. I tried to replicate this for my series s but to no avail.
  6. DaddyDavey Win User

I’m trying to play Starwars battlefront 2 split screen and it’s just hard quitting to dashboard?

I have an Xbox series S…I’ve only tried split screen on this game, my son is getting into Star Wars…I adjust the video output to all available options and then also tried clearing the ‘alternate MAC address’ that was suggested by another post I saw. I don’t have another split screen game downloaded, but the rest of battlefront works fine. Thanks for your response! My son and I really hope we can get it to work!
Thema:

1. My Xbox series s was unplugged now I don’t get video - Similar Threads - series was unplugged

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  7. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  8. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  9. Xbox Series S doesn't connect to Wifi anymore after being unplugged for a few days.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S doesn't connect to Wifi anymore after being unplugged for a few days.: So, I've had trouble connecting with my Series S at times anyway, but was always able to work around it. However right now I'm quite lost. The internet in my apartment, which I share/get from my...
  10. Unplugging Xbox Series S when in Standby mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unplugging Xbox Series S when in Standby mode: Hello everyone, I have an Xbox Series S connected to power through a smart socket. When I finish playing, I usually put my Xbox in standby mode and then I turn the socket off. Using a smart...