My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

Discus and support My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Damon Azrael, Apr 23, 2024.

1. Damon Azrael
    Damon Azrael Guest

My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of everything and uninstalled and reinstalled games and apps I have the latest update and everything checks out . What do you believe is the issue?

:)

Damon Azrael, Apr 23, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games What do you believe is the issue?

Hi, Damon! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your console.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions:

- Is your console enrolled in the Xbox Insider program?

- Do you get any error codes/messages, either from your console or the app, before or after your console shuts down?

- Besides the TV/monitor, do you have any other external devices plugged into your console?

- Are you experiencing similar issues with other video/streaming service apps?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. TwisTeD JuKes Win User

Splitgate will not start whatsoever.

New problem. When I did this, the game launched, and when it launched I started up a game of casual, and when I loaded into the game, my Xbox completely shut off on me. This was also happening when I was in the tutorial stage of the game. The Xbox completely turned off 3 times before this 4th occurrence.

Anyway to fix it? It is currently on my internal storage drive, and I am playing on an Xbox One S. I just want to play the game and my Xbox keeps shutting off.

Also when it is turning off, I turn it back on, and it chimes and I have the chime feature off on my Xbox, and the chime makes a very scratchy Xbox on sound also, just thought I should throw that in there.
  4. BillyPapakostas Win User

Xbox ‘Ventilation Problems’

May I also add, the time it takes for it to automatically turn off is inconsistent. Sometimes it takes 1 minute, others it can last an hour. This process is also GREATLY accelerated when loading games. The console lasts longer when being on an app, i.e,
    Youtube.
  5. Evo311-D3F13270-58B7 Win User

Xbox is taking a long time to start up?

I have been having the same issue since the update. But it only happens when the choose profile screen pops up. If the main profile is chosen automatically it doesn't have that issue at all. If it takes me to the profile screen I select my main and then
    it starts the loading. I just turn it off and then turn it on again after a sec and then it works just fine.
  6. Kalmeq Win User

Brand new Xbox one s crashes and restarts or turns off

I don't have xbox one s . I have original one.

Since last update or maybe 1 month max. Anytime I switch let say from a game to youtube and go back to a game the screen is black and if I quit game by pressing start on game icon and quit and try to start it my xbox turn off automatically and restart.

Same if I play a game turn off my xbox come back later as soon as I'll press the game icon to continue (xbix is on instant on mode) it will be black I can hear sounds but cannot do anything and xbox will restart . But if I just play without changing app
    or coming back to the same game it will be fine in can play 10 hours in a row bo prob.
Thema:

1. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it... - Similar Threads - series started recently

2. Xbox series X has problems starting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has problems starting up: Has anyone else had issues with this? My best guess is probably a failing power supply from research. It started a few weeks ago I will go to start my Xbox Series X up and the light on the console...
  3. Why won't my series x start up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my series x start up?: My series x won't start up! And yes, I've done everything. abfebc00-3171-4390-ae80-5c1a2c9a16ae
  4. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  5. my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it: So my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it out of this resolution only started happening after recent system update I haven't changed anything same tv...
  6. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  7. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  8. Series X turning off when starting certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X turning off when starting certain games: My Xbox Series X completely shuts down when I try to start certain games. I can watch hours of streaming video with no issues. I can play Hours of Mass Effect 3 with no issues. But when I try to...
  9. Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x: EverytimeI try to connect my controller and Bluetooth xbox headset to my xbox its just doesn't work f8f763ee-d568-4cde-8e12-af4b6f0d075a
  10. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...