My Xbox series s is saying it’s not compatible with starfield it won’t even let me download...

Discus and support My Xbox series s is saying it’s not compatible with starfield it won’t even let me download... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It keeps saying it’s not compatible it’s a series s it should be compatible? 1caed359-1d53-4e4b-80bf-82a17d79f12f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jhonny 5, Sep 5, 2023.

1. Jhonny 5
    Jhonny 5 Guest

My Xbox series s is saying it’s not compatible with starfield it won’t even let me download...

It keeps saying it’s not compatible it’s a series s it should be compatible?

:)

Jhonny 5, Sep 5, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

My Xbox series s is saying it’s not compatible with starfield it won’t even let me download it what do I do?

Doesn't matter you are forgetting the CPU is over 10 years old

No-one uses amd jaguar cpus amymore

And starfield is cpu intensive

You need a ryzen 5 or higher even on pc not to mention even xbox one x doesn't even come.close to ryzen 5 cpu

Xbox one x just has a updated .gpu which isn't.enoug

You are mistaking tflops for the needed cpu power

Open world .games need more cpu
  3. mattp48 Win User

My Xbox series s is saying it’s not compatible with starfield it won’t even let me download it what do I do?

Xbox one x is 5 years old and can't play it on that either, thats some BS
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

to put it plainly, the one s is using hardware that is well over 10 years old, the series s is using hardware that is about 4 to 5 years old.
  5. Normpower7 Win User

I have the same problem. I have a one s, but why would that make a difference?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Because a One S and a Series S are 2 different consoles. Not all games are available for both.
Thema:

1. My Xbox series s is saying it’s not compatible with starfield it won’t even let me download... - Similar Threads - series saying it’s

2. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  3. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  4. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  5. My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is connected to the internet but when I try to sign in it says “you’ll...: When I try to sign into my Xbox live account it says “you need an Internet for this“ then below it says it doesn’t look like you’re connected to the Internet. Check your connection and try again....
  6. Xbox Series S not connected nor acting connected, but saying it's connected only in network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S not connected nor acting connected, but saying it's connected only in network...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...
  7. Xbox Series S not working and saying its not connected to Internet outside of network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S not working and saying its not connected to Internet outside of network...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...
  8. Xbox Series S saying it's connected to network only in network settings. It doesn't act or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S saying it's connected to network only in network settings. It doesn't act or...: My Xbox is connected to a network but saying it's not connected nor is it acting like it aside from showing directly from network settings menu. It's the only device not working properly. I've...
  9. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...
  10. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394