my Xbox series s is instantly overheating not when I turn it on but as soon as I load up a...

Discus and support my Xbox series s is instantly overheating not when I turn it on but as soon as I load up a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; within 10 seconds it instantly overheats as soon as I load up a game 3935e64c-7879-436d-af6c-e1b0821607c4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lewis White1, Jul 5, 2023.

1. Lewis White1
    Lewis White1 Guest

my Xbox series s is instantly overheating not when I turn it on but as soon as I load up a...

within 10 seconds it instantly overheats as soon as I load up a game

:)

Lewis White1, Jul 5, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

my Xbox series s is instantly overheating not when I turn it on but as soon as I load up a game within 10 seconds it starts to overheat

Hello Lewis, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having overheating issues with your Xbox console.
    May I know if you have positioned the console as Microsoft recommends in this related article?

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

Additionally, are you receiving the overheating message when you try to play games on your console, or do you feel hot in the black vent available on the console?
  3. Juan Andres Hillmann Win User

Alan Wake 2 crashes XSS

Hello! Alan wake 2 instantly hard crashing after 1 one or more hours of playing on Xbox series s
    Ok I thought I was crazy! But this confirms my suspicions on the fault of the game! I was about to blame the overheating (3 years aprox) not cleaning and changing the thermal paste to that fault.

But nevertheless with your post it confirms that the game have serious issues on Xbox Series S and it’s not hardware inconvenience after all

Thanks a lot!
  4. Georges C. Win User

Xbox Series S overheating

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Mohammad, when it says that your S Series is overheating, it turns off and the console shows the overheating warning?

Or when you are playing and depending on the game and room temperature the console fan increases the rotation and makes more noise than normal?
  5. denis97g Win User

My Xbox is turning off instantly when I turn it on

it may be a problem with your power cord.
  6. LucaAvvinti Win User

Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X games

So, I recently noticed that my Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X|S / Optimised for Series X|S games specifically.

It’s quite strange as it’s dead quiet every other time, but as soon as I start a Series X|S game, the fan becomes so loud that I need to turn up the tv volume.. it’s quite distracting.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any solutions?

FYI - My Series X is a pre-order/launch day model.. and it sits in an open and well ventilated tv/entertainment stand*

In comparison, I owned an Xbox One S for three years and I never heard the fan on that.
    I’m having the exact same problem now. The only time my Xbox sounds loud is when running series x enhanced games, it’s completely fine on old gen games. Have you had this issue fixed or is it still a problem now?
Thema:

1. my Xbox series s is instantly overheating not when I turn it on but as soon as I load up a... - Similar Threads - series instantly overheating

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  7. Xbox series s beeps then off instantly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s beeps then off instantly: Xbox series s beeps then off instantly 2a6d6c32-35ee-43a9-b83c-b5169665b3a3
  8. XBOX SERIES X GETTING SWITCHED ON BY ITSELF EVEN THOUGH NOT ON INSTANT-ON MODE ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X GETTING SWITCHED ON BY ITSELF EVEN THOUGH NOT ON INSTANT-ON MODE ?: Technically my Xbox is connected to a APC ups and whenever I switch on my ups, it somewhat starts my Xbox too. Like the Xbox does not fully start, the light on the Xbox power Button does not...
  9. Series x powers off instantly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x powers off instantly.: When I go to turn on my Xbox, the chime will sound, and the light comes on and then it instantly goes back off. I’ve unhooked it from the power I’ve tried different power outlets. It’s the...
  10. I cant find instant on on my xbox series s

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant find instant on on my xbox series s: Its not like i see the standby option or the energy saving mode i dont see anything i only see power options. It would be nice if someone could help me out on this please....